My Mom and Dad - Chapter 14

(Rainbow's POV)

I woke up.

Could yesterday have even been real? I know it was, but it all seems so amazing, and amazing things I never get.

I was going to walk over to Sweet Apple Acres to get Applejack but as I was flying over I saw her with Fluttershy, bathing Angel Bunny.

"Hey, guys." I said as I put my hooves on the floor. Fluttershy smiled, and waved her hoof.

"Howdy, sugar cube." Applejack said.

"It's good I at least found two people, to tell this info at least."

"Oh, what is it, Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy said, looking away from Angel in her bath, as well did Applejack.

"Well.. ijustfoundoutthatiamadoptedandiammeetingmybirthparentsandwashopingyoudcomewithmeAJ" I said the last part really fast, but of course they both understood me, what was I expecting?

"Well of course I'll come with ya, but my question is, why?" Applejack asked me.

"I don't know if I'll be okay, you know?" I told her.

"Flutters, I will make it up to ya for leavin' early." Applejack looked at Fluttershy.

"Oh no, don't be silly, Angel should be finished in no time, don't worry." Fluttershy smiled at us.

So that was that, Applejack and I started walking to the center of Ponyville, I was nervous I had to say, it was easy to tell I was nervous, too.

"Why are ya nervous?" Applejack said as we were walking.

"What if they don't like me..? They obviously didn't like me then when they left me." I said, we kept walking.

"I never met nopony who couldn't love ya. Ya are gorgeous, smart, talented, and amazin' in everyway. So if they don't like ya, they are missin' out on an amazin' pony." She said, causing me to blush.

"I love you, AJ."

"And I love ya, sugar cube."

~

"Ah, Rainbow Dash! Glad you have made it, and you must be Applejack?" Miss. N. smiled at us both. Applejack nodded.

"Well, they are waiting at Sugar Cube Corner, they are over Luna's Moon they are finally going to get to meet you!" Miss. N. said as she began walking towards Sugar Cube Corner. AJ and I followed, I was still nervous, pleading in my head they would like me.

"They are just goin' to love ya, Dash. I know it." Applejack said sweetly, putting her hoof around me. A sign of comfort, in my eyes.

~

"Here we are, now, just go in, act normal. They are the only ones in there besides Pinkie Pie, and I am quite sure you will be able to tell her apart from your parents. Good luck." Miss. N. smiled  as she cracked the door open a little.

"It's goin' to be fine, sugar cube, ya got this." Applejack said. I knew with her by my side, I would be okay. I knew.

I opened the door. I didn't look at first, but then slowly opened my eyes to see two adult Pegasus looking at me already.

My mom and dad.

"Is that our Little Dashie..?" the stallion looked at me. He had blue skin, like me, and rainbow hair, again, like yours truly.

"Yup, it's her." Applejack said pushing my forwards.

"Oh, you're just so beautiful, oh goodness.." the women said. She had bright blue hair and a pink coat. I noticed both of them were teary, and most likely very emotional. I don't know exactly what I should be feeling, but I am full of questions, and so did they. They sat me down, and Applejack sat next to me.

"For starters, whose this?" My real mother asked me.

"This is AJ- uh Applejack. My best friend, partner in crime, hero, and marefriend." I said, that was the real reason I was so nervoud if they would like me or not, because I wasn't straight, and I had never met them, so what if they didn't except ponies like me and AJ?

"How cute, I don't even know you to well and I see a good relasionship." My real father said as my real mother nodded. They were so much nicer than my adoptive parents.

"We've been best friends since we were fillies, so we're close. But I'm 20% cooler." She said annoying Applejack in the works.

"And now we see ya girl Rainbow with her "I am better than everypony" mood." Applejack joked, which made my real parents laugh.

"I want to know, how you got your cutie mark." My father said, eager to learn.

"I basically performed a sonic Rainbow at age six, no biggie." My parents eyes widened.

"Is she lying to us, Applejack?" Applejack shook her head, "That sonic rainboom was the reason I decided to go back home to my Apple farm for that I could be with my family, which caused me to get mine, and Princess Twilights, and Pinkie Pies, and Fluttershys, and Raritys. Ya get my point here." Applejack said, making me seem cooler than I really was.

"She's also an element of harmony."

"And she took an orphaned filly under her wing to make her happy."

"Shall I go on about her?" Applejack finished her rant with a laugh from my mom and dad.

"Rainbow, all we can really say is, we are so sorry we had to leave you. We would have loved to see you grow up into this amazing person you are today. I could not be anymore prouder of you. You are such a beatiful young mare, and we are so proud to be your birth parents." My mother said as she smiled.

"Did you have a happy life?" My dad asked me.

"U-Uh.. well.. no-ish-yes?!" I responded. Their faces fell.

"My, whom I thought was my birth mom, died and my abusive, whom I thought was my real father, hurt me because of it. He even let his own friends hurt me, and that's why I call AJ my hero because she saved me a little while ago from them cutting my whole wing off, but she helped me, she did everything in her ability to help me. But every since she came into my life, she made my outside home life amazing." I layed my head against AJ's.

"Applejack, then, thank you for helping her, thank you for being there for her. It seems nopony was, but you." My dad said to Applejack.

"It wasn't an issue at all, I love her to death, I wouldn't leave her hangin'."

"It may be sudden, but Rainbow, if you want to be our daughter again, we have enough bits now to take care of you for this last year you have as a kid." My mother smiled at me.

"I'd like that.."

...

"But.."

~

~

~

hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe cliffyhangyy .3.

~ evil Gamer Craze