two

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗i found new yorklaying in your arms!╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
i found new york
laying in your arms!
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Bella's hands softly caressed stanley's bare chest as she hummed a quiet lullaby. the two had just made love for the millionth time, leaving them both nude and tired. yet they managed to stay awake and cherish their limited time together.

"what should he call me?" stanley suddenly asked, his fingertips tracing shapes on bella's hips. the seventeen-year-old shrugged, burrowing her face into her lover's shoulder.

"i have no clue, daddy," she murmured, smirking slightly as she felt a shiver roll through his body. he cleared his throat and shifted slightly in the bed, drawing her closer by the waist.

"he definitely won't call me that," he chuckled softly. bella grinned and nuzzled his cheek.

"what about papa?" she asked, looking up at him. he lit up at the thought, a bright smile tugging at his lips.

"i love it," he breathed, burying his face in the crook of her neck. bella giggled softly, brushing her hands through his hair.

"well i'd hope so," she whispered, kissing the top of his head. he chuckled and nuzzled his cheek against her chest, sighing softly.

"what time is it?" he grunted, rubbing his hand over her baby bump. she gave a small hum, stretching her neck to take a look at her alarm clock.

"almost four. why?" she responded, and stanley cursed. he shot up into a sitting position, dragging himself from the bed as bella grunted softly and lifted herself with her elbows.

"what're you doing?" she asked, watching him pull his clothes on in a big time rush. he hurriedly pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"i've gotta work," he responded, combing his fingers through his curls in an effort tidy them. bella's eyebrows furrowed even further.

"since when did you work?" she asked, a frown tugging at her lips. he gave a grin.

"since yesterday. i work every thursday from four thirty to ten," he replied, then slipped his feet into his shoes and tied them neatly.

"okay. be safe," she called to him, but he was halfway out of the house by the time she spoke.

"i love you!" he shouted up the stairs. she smiled softly and slipped out of her bed, pulling on an oversized t-shirt she'd stolen from stan and a pair of spandex shorts. her hands found the bottom of her stomach and she left the safety of her bedroom. her feet padded against the floor of the hallway as she walked to bill's room, her knuckles knocking against the door. he opened it with a smile.

"h-h-hey, bella," he greeted, inviting her in. she waddled to sit on his bed, laying back against his pillow.

"cuddle me, you stick," she demanded, pouting up at him. bill rolled his eyes and shut his door, flopping into bed beside his sister.

"stop calling m-m-me a stick. you were j-just as th-thin," he groaned. bella giggled and nuzzled her head into bill's bony chest. his lanky arms wrapped around her, pulling her into a cocoon of warmth.

"yeah, yeah. did you know stan got a job?" she asked. he huffed and stroked his hand over her baby bump.

"y-y-yeah. it's not f-fair. he got a j-j-job before m-me," bill responded, pouting childishly. bella giggled again, poking his tummy.

"you're a dork, billy," she exclaimed. he laughed with her, messing up her already messy hair.

"y-you're the dork, b-b-bells," he retorted, and she scoffed.

"as if! you're the one obsessed with mike's eyes," she said. he rolled his eyes and blew a raspberry into her neck, drawing a squeal of laughter from her.

"you're o-o-obsessed w-with eddie's h-hair," he reminded. she blushed and huffed playfully, punching bill's arm. he grunted and flicked her forehead, and she giggled softly as she winced.

it was times like these that reminded them that they were still teenagers, and still had futures ahead of them.