three

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
i'm sorry baby!
please love me!
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Gentle fingers glided over soft hair as bill coddled his little sister. the twins were curled up in the living room, listening to their mother playing their grand piano. the girl's face was flushed and drenched in tears, product of her hormone fluctuation. the doorbell rang, causing bella to sniffle. she got up from bill's lap, waddling to the front door with a hand supporting her belly. she opened the door, surprised when she spotted her lover on the other side of the threshold.

"stan?" he inquired, noticing the pinkness of his cheeks and the redness of his eyes.

"my dad kicked me out," the male murmured, and bella immediately invited him in. mrs. denbrough immediately halted her playing, eyes widening upon the tearful teens.

"oh, stanley. i am so sorry, dear," the woman breathed, floating across the front room to embrace the young lad. the curly haired boy broke down in the woman's arms, releasing sobs that went straight to bella's aching heart. soon enough, she was bawling as well, curled into her brother's arms. this was all her fault. if it weren't for her, stanley would still have a home with his parents.

"i-i'm sorry s-stanny!" bella cried, roughly wiping her face. the aforementioned immediately lifted his head, sniffling violently and stumbling to his lover. the pregnant girl immediately fell into his arms, pulling his head to lay on her chest as a form of comfort. he was the one in pain, after all. he'd been disowned. the least bella could do was offer him comfort for a change.

"baby don't a-apologize. you did nothing wrong," stanley sobbed out, stroking her back. she sniffled wetly, burying a hand in his curls and kissing the top of his head.

"i'm sorry to interrupt the moment," started mrs. denbrough, voice soft. "but stanley, darling, you can stay here." bella's head shot up, eyes wide with hope. stanley looked up as well, wiping his eyes.

"thank y-you mrs. d-denbrough," he spoke through hitching breaths. sharon denbrough offered a gentle smile, nodding in acknowledgement and taking her seat back at the piano. bill slid onto the floor with the couple, wrapping his arms around them with a huge smile.

"i-i-isn't this fun? w-we're r-r-roomies now s-stanley!" he exclaimed. stanley gave a soft chuckle, smiling widely with relief. bella pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek, smiling just as wide.

"i'm so relieved," the curly haired male muttered, leaning into the denbrough twins.

"we're g-glad to h-have you, s-s-stanny."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm s o sorry that this has taken forever. i had really bad writer's block and i simply stayed off wattpad !! but m back now !! hopefully i actually finish this :(( thank you, if you've stuck around this long for another chapter. i appreciate you 💖💝💕💞💗💘💓