Chapter 11- parties and collasping?

Hayes' POV:

Jessica fell to the ground Unconscious. And it's all because jake, my used to be 'best friend' punched her, on accident. I caught her in my arms and studied the bloody mark on her forehead. I wanted nobody here so I pretended that she whispered something into my ear so I can tell everybody to leave.

"Jessica wants everyone to leave, so go home." I state.

The house starts to flood out with all of the people. Once it was me and her, I cried into her chest. I was so upset about this, because, if she never met me, and is never liked her, we wouldn't have this problem.

She wouldn't hate me.

We wouldn't know each other.

I wouldn't be so depressed because of the kids in school.

She wouldn't be lying unconscious on the ground.

She wouldn't of kissed me.

And I wouldn't be caring about her this much.

Jessica's POV:

I woke up to see Hayes crying into my chest in my room. I weakly moved my hand over to his hair to play with it. I have a massive head ache and it's killing me. Why me? He notices me playing with his hair and hugs me really tight.

"Hayes...can't....breathe.."

He breaks the hug and smiles, "Sorry."

It was a peaceful silence with Hayes staring at me. I decided to fall asleep to help my head ache go away. I close my eyes. Hayes was playing with my hair. I slowly started to fall asleep.

--dream--

I see Hayes in the corner of his room hugging his knees to his chest.

I check my phone: 12:34 Saturday, September 13th 2014.

The day I saw him with Ally.

He was crying into his knees mumbling words.

"I'm such a retard."

"I wasn't thinking."

"She will never like me now,"

"But I will love her till the end of time."

--dream--

I jerk upwards breathing heavily. That was the most horrifying dream I've ever been in.