Sir

{okay, I promise the next chapter McCree will top, I swear, but here's some more Jesse bottoming trash! 👌}

"Jesse darling, if you will come here a minute I have something to ask of you."

Jesse perked up hearing his husbands voice from their room. He was currently preparing dinner after a long business meeting for the Shimada firm and he wondered what the archer had to say. He smiled and shouted a 'comin' Hany' and skipped up to their door way.

"If you will come sit." Hanzo patted next to him and put down the book he was reading and saved the page, grinning evily as his unsuspecting hubby plopped down onto the bed. Jesse opened his mouth to speak but instead squeaked as he was tackled to the bed.

"Honey what are ya-?!"

Hanzo licked down his ear to his neck, feeling the cowboy shudder. He knew all of what he had to do to make the American hot and hurried, but he had other things in mind rather than just fucking him. The man below him gasped as he pinned his arms above his and kissed him roughly.

"Now now, Jesse, do not speak. If you don't mind, which I am sure you wouldn't with how much of a bitch you are, I would like to show you something new~"

Jesse whimpered and bit his lip, closing his eyes tightly and nodding. The archer scoffed and immediately took action, tearing the bigger man's shirt off and throwing the torn thing to the ground, yanking off his pants and boxers in one swift movement with one hand and felt down his wide hips and dragged his tongue down his stomach lustily with the other. He chuckled as the hairier man bucked his hips, holding onto his hand desperately. He shucked his clothes also, striping off his new business suit and throwing it over his shoulder, only staying in his boxers.

To be honest, Jesse had no idea what his husband had in mind. Even with the short time they had been married, they had done just about everything in the book. But behind closed doors Hanzo Shimada, the most prim and proper man you would ever meet, was the kinkiest mother fucker on the face of the planet. And absolutely loved to dominate his cowboy out of all the people he could chose from. But of course, he had to pick the most masculine and proud man he could find to make his bitch. So, about a hundred percent of the time, even he was doing the fucking, in sex he was completely under the shorter man's will.

He whimpered as the raven slid farther down on him, smirking at his hard on, and made his down his thighs. He yelped as he bit down on his upper thigh harshly, sucking a deep hickies all over. He knees shook as he did the same for his other side, looking up at him as he dug his nails into his waist.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Would you be a deer and hand me the red box under the bed? You know, the one with all of your favorite toys to be fucked and edged with?~"

"Y-yes S-Sir..."

"And the safe word is red Darling~"

"Y-yes Sir..."

Hanzo sat up and growled low in his throat as the American shakily passed him the box, causing him to whimper and cover his face. He chuckled slightly.

Jesse James McCree was a very complex man. He had sure likes and dislikes but he didn't quite know all of the possibilities out there, and was quite new in the world of BDSM. He had recently discovered Jesse had a huge degrading kink and a slight pain one. Though he had never really seen how far he could go with the masochism yet. He intended to find out now.

Jesse placed his hands up to the headboard nervously, already knowing the drill, and gasped as Hanzo locked the cuffs around his wrists tightly. He moaned and sunk back down, enjoying the feeling of the metal cutting into the palm of his hands.