15.

30 minutes later

30 minutes later...

"He did that to you? Thats really messed up you didnt deserve this treating" he said while he played with little Kaya her smalls hands on the bed. "Yall got a beautiful daughter and yet he treated the baby momma like that?" He asked confused as i just nod my head. "It became a lot for me i know he didnt love me but that wasnt a reason to treat me like that but he was much stronger he was the dominant person in this marriage i was weak i just had to obey just for the sake of Kaya"

"I know mothers do anything to protect their children" Michael B said as he looked at me. "My mother was abusive she had 2 children and she hurt them a lot which was me and my sister my sister i lost her i dont know where she is shes not dead but she couldnt take it and ran away one night the next morning i drove around the whole town hoping to find her i called all her friends but no she was nowhere to be found its been 12 years already she ran aways when she was 9 years yeah you heard that so now she should be 21 and her big brother wasnt able to see her for 12 years untill this day. You know Sara life aint fair but life goes on whatever happens to you you gotta do your thing see as an receptionist i never thought i would meet an single woman with her daughter running away from an horrible person life is full of suprises."

"Your right M..michael" i said pressing my lips a little cause of the name.. "Sara if the name bothers you which i know it does then just call me Jordan alright?" He said as i nod my head.
"Alright Jordan then i said smiling while drinking my cup of tea that i didnt finish after breakfast we kept on talking for hours and get to know each other very well even Kaya created a bond with him and she already liked him and accepted him which takes some time for a baby but with him it took an hour. Because of todays Valentines day he wanted to take Kaya and i out for dinner at an nice place since his work shift would end around 5 a'clock , I agreed because this was the only guy i trusted now and this was the only guy that worried and cared about Kaya and i and i will never ever forget that.

*michaels pov*

"Damnn that was so good sexy" i said while pulling out her slowly making her whimper from pain and pleasure at the same time. I outed all my emotions on her sadness,madness anything that was spinning trough my head.

"Michael?"

"Yeah Chanel"

"I want you to be honest with me but dont get mad okay and dont lie to me michael" Chanel asked me as i looked down at her and nod my head. "Ask me and ill answer with the truth"

"Alright what happend with you wife where is she and your daughter?" She asked me with curiousness in her eyes i looked at her and stroke cheek and sighed. "You wanna know Chanel?" I asked her as she nod her head.

"Well.... My wife Sara she cheated on me she had an affair with some other guy and left me for him she left with our daughter my happiness" i breathed out "ive never felt that heartbroken in my life i did everything for her i loved her dearly" i said with an fake voice cracking. "I feel so sorry for you Michael you dont deserve this your so handsome so nice and so sexy she must be blind"

"Mhm really blind i mean im a good person i respect them and then they do me like that" i fake sighed as i felt her cups my cheeks forcing me to look at her. "Michael dont worry no woman will play you anymore or leave you you know why?"

"Why?" I asked looking at her and she gripped my yaw hard all out of sudden. "Michael michael...michael who you think you fooling huh you think im a dumb bitch? Niggah i got connections with so many people that can finish your disrespectful jerk ass remember Anna? Yeah she my best friend!" She yelled as she grabbed an knife out here pocket and pressed it against my throat "she sucked you good huh jerk nobody messes with my girl i already lived a shitty life being disrespected by my own mother! You got yourself in some big trouble michael but you might save yourself by one thing"

"B..by what?" I asked her not believing what the hell is going on am i dreaming? Is this real am i being threatened by this woman?

"By being my wife and treat me good and do whatever i want to dont worry ill be a good wife but dont get this good wife mad ive been mad my whole life i didnt got raised by a mother i got raised by the streets i lost my brother and thats where i lost respect cause if he was with me now i wouldve have never end up in this shitty life situation im living in i just want some love.....i...." she stopped talking as her eyes filled with tears... "im damaged Michael im sorry i just hope you will understand were both not innocent we aint angels but together we can be something good... just dont send me away cause im a confused 21 year old woman" she said as she held back her tears

Without even thinking about it i cupped her cheeks and leaned her face closer to mine as our lips got locked into an deep and passionately kiss i dont know what was going on with me i fell for an damaged dangerous girl but something held me back from calling the cops on her or kick her out the house....

"You feel bad for a damaged woman but you dont feel bad for the woman you damaged ?"
An random voice said inside my head making me deepen the kiss and as we parted our lips we made eye contact. "Im taking you as my lover"

"Are you serious our are you lying Michael?"

"No im serious i can change you you can change me we can achieve something together im sure of that i dont wanna live alone"

"Then you wont live alone Michael just as long you love and and care about me i will never hold a knife against your neck"

"Mhmm" i said as i looked down at her and smiled.. "dont worry you wont hold a knife on me for sure pretty"

Hmmmmmm so Do you think Michael made a good choice and found the one or is this karma send from god to him? COMMENT AND VOTE for the next chapter ❤️