19.

Ps: Kaya jackson now she got mommy's eyes and her fathers nose and hair.

*next Morning*

"Look at mommy's Princes good morning beautiful you slept good?" I cooed while rubbing her little tummy, Kaya just woke up and as usual this little bean takes forever to wake up ive been waking her up for a good 15 minutes

"Shes Lazy just like her mother" Jordan blurted out making me laugh "Hell no
I aint that lazy its her fa....someone else" i said back making Jordan nod his head. "Sorry baby she reminds me a lot of you i remember she had brown eyes they turned into hazelgreen just like your eyes baby so big and so beautiful"

He made me blush this guy always knew how to make me blush and feel happy he did wonders. As i was about to ask him something his phone started vibrating on the bed next to his pillow he reached for his phone and picked up with an deep sigh. "So all the time you were with my sister and i looked everywhere for her and you never told me ?......why would you lie to me like that huh? Wheres my sister now?"

I was playing with Kaya while he was on the phone having a deep conversation when he suddenly yelled making me jump a little and even making. kaya look at him he hung up the phone and looked at me. "I..im sorry did i scare you beautiful" he said while rubbing his forehead "No its alright Jordan whats wrong?"

"Baby i think i just found my sister after all those years a good friend of mine Kenya hid it all the time that my sister was was here in town near then ever shes here"

"God im so happy for you Jordan! Where does she live?" I asked him making his smile fade away a little. "She just moved in with her new boyfriend thats what her best friend said" he said with an long sigh afterwards "Baby arent you happy about your sister go to her now you know shes here" i said carresing his cheek. "Yeah baby i know im gonna go visit her later in the day"

"Can i come and meet her maybe get to know her to Jordan ?" I asked smiling  but the next thing suprised me a little. "No your not coming Sara ill go by myself quik you and Kaya can stay home baby"

I looked at him confused by the sudden strange behaviour of Jordan. "Im sorry if i was beingg to nosey i didnt mean it like t..hat" i said feeling a little guilty while picking Kaya up.
"No dont feel sad baby im sorry" he said holding me by my hand "its alright Jordan you can go ill be Home with Kaya our maybe ill go for a little walk with her" i said while walking to the kitchen to get an glass of water while holding Kaya with my other arm. I was still suprised by Jordans behaviour out of sudden but i didnt want it to bother me for the rest of the day maybe his sister would get nervous if i join Jordan with him and his sister reuniting again after years. I respected his decision so i decided to spend the day with Kaya then.

*Jordans pov*

Chanel dating Michael as in Michael Jackson that bastard that turned Sara's live in a living hell he has the balls to move on and date another woman which is my damn sister! Alright today i will meet that Michael and see how that motherfucker looks. I dont approve of this relationship at all i will have a good convo with my sister after we had some good time of talking and seein each other after what seemed a lifetime.

*Michaels pov*

"Baby Today a special person gonna come here alright its my brother we havent seen each other in ages so hes coming i ordered his favorite food and you better behave and be a good men or else hell will break lose alright Michael were gonna have a good time you two gonna be very close if yall create a good bond together"

"Sure baby i would like to meet him yeah ill go take a shower and get freshen up call me if you need anything baby" i Said pecking her lips before making my way upstairs. The only way i could survive was to fake everything with her i had to be nice to her and all loving so she wouldnt start tripping like the bitch she is her friend Kenya left an hour ago and hell no i didnt want to meet her brother if shes like that i bet her brother is worse but yeah i cant judge already so let me just see what will happen. I didnt go to the bathroom at all i walked inside my Room locked the bedroom door and opend our closet and with our i mean me and Sara. Her clothes were still here her make up her jewels she left all of this all of the thing she loved with her whole heart and soul was left here to make my heart ache. I never was interested in what she bought and had in our closet. All her things meant something for me now and gave me a feeling of warmtness and the feeling of emptyness at the same time. She wasnt here anymore but i could still smell her cologne on her clothes and there was the next thing that made my heart break in million pieces, Kaya's clothing all those adoreable rompers, skirt, dresses and hats all of that were from my babygirl and half of them were a little big for her maybe the things would fit her now but she wouldnt be able to wear them anymore cause theyre not here and she aint here no more. I held her first puffy pink dress with her name on it written in glittery letters she wore it when she became one month old i will never forget how she looked in that dress she looked adoreable i just miss her so much.

I wonder what they were doing.....

An new update after a long time i was on vacation i hope yall have a blessed day❤️

vote and comment for the next chapter!

Love