Want him again (cesar)

A/N : Hi this is my first imagine / smut on here I hope you like it??
I haven't proof read so sorry if ig sucks right now I'm just lazy.
Words : 1310
Y/N: ( your name)
Warnings: SMUT SMUT SMUT, if you are uncomfortable with smut do not read.

I was usually not the type of girl to go out and get wasted on a school night. I was never the type to do all this crazy shit before I moved to Free ridge. I always did everything for my parents I was the responsible one. Now here I am 1 month later, getting ready for this party. I finished putting my hoops, now ready to go. I looked at my self in the mirror one last time and smiled. I was never the type of girl to do this, but now I don't see another life without it.
"( Y/N ) ESTAS LISTA!?" Olivia called.
"I'M COMING".
We got to the party and Olivia kept insisting that she was going to introduce me to her friends. Olivia pulled my arm and called a group of people over.
"Where's Jamal?" Olivia asked the girl with curly hair.
"He didn't want to go out ..again." The girl said. There was two guys and the one girl with curly hair. 
One of the guys looked so familiar though, I just can't put my finger on how I know him.
"Monse , this is (Y/N)." Olivia smiled pointing towards me.
"Hey, I'm Monse, this is Ruby and Cesar"
I smiled at them.
"I'm (Y/N), I just moved here about a month ago, I moved to Olivia's school like last week though."
"I've seen you around ! If I knew you were new and needed guidance I would have happily helped you" the short one smiled.
"I actually did need the guidance, I was lost all week until Olivia decided to help me."
"Now you know, if you're ever lost again , just come look for Ruben, I'll always be glad to help" Ruben chuckled.
I laughed in return.
"Ruby shut up. Girl if you ever need actual advice about school and shit just let me know, I helped Olivia out and look she's doing fine." Monse laughed.
"If you guys don't mind, I still need help with how to open my locker, that shits hard maybe tomorrow?"
"Of course I'll help!" Ruby and Monse exclaimed at the same time.
Olivia and I looked at each other and started cracking up with Monse and Ruby.
That boy Cesar kept staring at me, the whole fucking night. There was something so familiar about him, I just couldn't quite figure it out.
When they all decided to go dance i stayed back a bit and pulled Cesar's hand. He looked like he saw a ghost.
"This is going to sound weird but I feel like I kno-"
"(Y/N) we shouldn't be talking" Cesar whispered loud enough just so I can hear.
"What why?"
"You're Edwin's sister right?"
"Yeah." I replied in such a slow tone.
"I'm spooky's brother (Y/N)" he sighed.
"Holy Fuck" I gasped. "I fucking knew I knew you from somewhere."
My older brother Edwin used to go to school with Cesar's brother. Spooky got my brother jumped in Los Santos when he was 14. After that my brother used to bring me to their house everyday because my parents were never around and he would be the one who would take care of me. Cesar and I used to hang out everyday up until my parents found out Edwin was in a gang , they lost their shit when they found out he would bring me to the gang members houses. My parents kicked out Edwin and I haven't seen him since. My parents started caring for me up until last year though.
"We really shouldn't be talking" Cesar repeated.
"Cesar what the fuck! After all the bullshit you know I've been through you don't even fucking care to tell me how he is! Or how the fuck you are!? Or Oscar?" I yelled.
"We don't talk to your brother anymore (Y/N). He flipped out on Oscar last year. Oscar threatened to kill him and his family if he didn't leave. If I knew more I would tell you trust me, but for now talking to me in public isn't safe , Spooky still wants revenge on Edwin" Cesar said in a sad tone.
I looked at Cesar in anger. I was at a lost for words. I needed to know more , after all those years this is what I get? Edwin fucked up his life for what reason?
I started to hyperventilate , I felt tears coming on the verge of my eyes. I cupped my face and began to walk away.
"Hey, (Y/N)!, it's okay baby you can cry" Cesar said hugging me.
I pulled away from him.
"What the fuck Cesar? You say you don't want to talk to me now you're all up on me ? Make up your fucking mind." I exclaimed, tears falling down my face.
Cesar pulled me away from the whole scene. He pulled me into the house and into a room. He sat me down on the bed and put his hand on my back.
"Look I understand why you're pissed and upset, I'm not avoiding you for the fuck of it, I'm avoiding you because I want the best for you and associating with me isn't going to fulfill that."
"Cesar I don't give a fuck. I don't give a shit if I don't fulfill shit. I just want someone to give me answers, I need you to be honest with me"
"(Y/N), I promise that's all I know, I can get more information later on but right now , that's all I know" he sighed. I laid down on the bed and let tears stream down my eyes. Cesar laid down next to me and put his arm around my waist. He rubbed his hand up and down my side. I turned around and we were staring at each other. I don't know why but something in me just went in to kiss him. I used full force while he smiled through the kiss. I straddled his lap while continuing to make out with him. He forced my hips into a grinding motion on his bulge. He bit my lip while groaning and I took that as a sign to grind harder. We were making out heavily but he pulled apart from me.
"I don't want to do anything you don't want to do" he whispered.
I just smiled at him and i went on my knees. I started to pull down his shorts and I palmed him through his boxers. His groans were enough for me to pull them down. His dick sprung up and I took him in my hand.
"Fuck (Y/N)"
I started pumping his shaft up and down, his dick getting harder and harder with every movement. I put my lips around his tip and started licking it. I heard his moans start to get louder. I bobbed my head up and down, my hand playing with the rest of his dick. He pushed my head down so his tip would touch the back of my throat. I tried my hardest to keep from gagging and I come up for air. Saliva covering his cock as I continued to pump his member.
"I'm close (Y/N)" he kept groaning and cussing.
I put him in my mouth again waiting for his release.
He came in my mouth moments later and I swallowed it all. I kept on sucking until he had enough. He pulled me back up and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled. He was starting take my dress off but I stopped him. "That's for next time." I said and smiled.
"But right now I got to get back home"
I quickly gave Cesar my number and walked back outside.
I said bye to Olivia and the others and I continued to walk back home.
When I got home all I could do was think about if there was going to be a next time next time.
And fuck I really do want him again.