Chapter 4

The next day I woke up new. The boys were surprised with my actually getting out of bed. Everyone wondered why, but none of them questioned it.

I had decided to start a new life, Miles wanted me to move on and let go, so I would, for him. So that morning I went to work happy for the first time in months.

"Aye Jacob!" I greeted Jacob with a smile on my face.

"Whoa, welcome back Renee!" Jacob replied with a smirk.

I decided to live life happily from now on. Don't reside in the past. I decided to start planning for the future. But first, I had to figure out what I missed in my stupor. Nothing changed at the workplace, it rarely did, so I was good there. When I got home, I found out that Miles' parents moved out and someone is supposed to move in August. O2L hit 2 million subscribers and is the biggest collab channel is all of YouTube history! I then realized that I wanted a channel.

We were sitting at the table, eating dinner. Grilled chicken and mashed potatoes and cauliflower. We sat in an awkward silence. I turned 14 a couple weeks ago, and don't know what to feel of it. "I think I wanna start a YouTube channel." I said this quick and simple, knowing they would freak. The moment I said it, smiles grew on all the boys' faces. We then stopped mid-dinner and JC picked me up and I grabbed my laptop anf surrounded me as I opened Chrome. Eager much?

"What should my username be?"

"FABSASSQUEEN2000" Ricky exclaimed.

"Renee Lawley." Connor stated/asked.

"How bout with no spaces?!" Sam said in the dorky 'adventurous' tone.

"OOOOOOOOH" they all swooned at the daredevilness.

"How about Renee's First Life?" Kian laughed.

I actually liked it. It was ironic, yet iconic. I typed it in. We then filled in all the information, set a profile picture, set a cover photo, all the works. The boys seemed very serious about this. They immediately sat me down to make an intro video right after I created my account. Connor manned the camera and Kian and Ricky were my back-up crabs.

"Hi! I'm Renee Lawley and this is my new YouTube channel. You may have seen me in past O2L videos or any of their first account videos. I would just like to say thanks for watching and I'll be posting every single Friday so...see you then! Loves yas!" I then blew a kiss at the camera and Connor turned it off.

"Natural." he said, dumbfounded. They all agreed unanimously. Soon I was back on the computer, and they taught me how to edit videos. As a perfectionist, it took forever. Eventually I finished and everyone tweeted it out.

Just from Connor, Ricky, Sam, JC, and Kian's tweets, I rolled in 2,000 subscribers within 10 minutes. Their power was phenomenal. Comments started rushing in asking me to upload soon and I already got hate.

YouTube comments:

flufflyunicorn58: I love you omg

demonslayer5: cool. now stop trying to be gothic and grunge when obviously you're just another stereotypical white girl.

That got a lot of hate back.

I responded to a few sweet ones and ended up with a more-than-just-modest first upload.

Life was getting better.