Chapter 10

A/N I hit over 100 reads over my gersh. I thought that no one would ever want to read my story yet people actually have. SURPRISE for me!

The next day was the show and meet and greet. It all went by pretty flawlessly. After the show went on, we all went and sat by tables for a Q&A in front of the crowd.

"What inspired you to start YouTube?"

"O2L got me!" I replied looking at them.

"Renee got us!" Katie and Hope said together.

Then they all said how they started filming because they thought it would be fun and all that.

The Q&A pretty much went on like that.

When it was time to meet and greet the VIPs, we went backstage. They met us there and fangirled. "Don't worry, I fangirled too when I first met O2L!" I whispered to one of them. We took about 100 selfies with each of them. Then got the individual and group shots. They were so happy it made my heart hurt.

Then we got back onto the bus and drove away, followed by some screaming fans. It was actually quite tiring. Soon we just relaxed and fell asleep on the bus.

-Time Jump to After Tour-

"Finally back home. It's been a crazy few months on tour but it was all worth it because I love you guys soooo much!" I said to the camera. "Whale, bye!" I made a smooch at the camera and covered the lens.

What an amazing couple months. I met so many fans. Signed more things than anyone has ever done, ever. And wow. I had so many fans...

The boys were at Andrea's for some party that was for people that weren't still in high school. Understood. Looks like I'll be treating some hangovers tomorrow morning.

A/N I am really out of ideas. Please if you are actually reading vote and comment some ideas for the next chapter or so. I'm leaving for vacation today so since we're driving I'll have plenty of time to write this and my Magcon fanfiction.

Love yas ♡♡♡, Renee