Marquez & Za'Riah

Marquez and Za'Riah had been dating for over a year on and off.Since they've been dating Marquez had cheating multiple times. Now it all started January 3rd when Za'Riah broke up with Marquez .....

Zee|
So I've been thinking alot man I don't think we're gonna make it all you do is lie and cheat but say you love me. How can you love a person and still hurt them. It's my fault for the simple fact I kept taking you back. It's been a year when will you learn I'm a real one ?? I haven't done anything to hurt you but yet you continue to hurt me .
Marquez: What you talking about I've been playing the game all day .
Zee:That's your damn problem the fucking game.
Quez: You trippin G
"Nahhh nigga yo ass just don't fucking listen" yelled Zee
You want understand shit till I leave yo ass . I'm done go fuck with the basic ugly hoes you been wanting. She stormed out the room got in her car and drove home .....

|Quez|
I been putting up with this girl shit for over a year . She still don't trust me I know I fucked up in the past but a nigga tryin to to better. She don't understand how much I love her I just keep fucking up because I'm not use to a female caring about me as much as she do ... It's crazy because this girl will drop anything for me just to take care of me and see me smile . Since she wanna break up with me finna kick shit with my boys
Later that night , I called my boys up Dj Darius and Brandon asked them what the move is . They don't like Zee all except for Dj , they want me to be single like them . Now I am , while we at the strip club and bitches surrounding us. I can't help but think about Zee . I couldn't let me boys see me like that so shidddd I lit a blunt and took it to the face . As the night went on my favorite stripper came to my section , her name was Star. She was real cool only came over when Zee wasn't round me . She took me upstairs......
|Star|
"Wassup Quez anit seen you in a couple of weeks wifey keeping you in the house"
He started laughing "Nahhh man I just been ducked off "
As she dancing she stops and kissing him... Star has always had a think for Quez .
"Ayeeeee man what you doing" Quez pushed her back
"Quez you know you like me"
It's not even like that Star you don't even know me..

|Zee|
After everything me and this boy been through I just don't know how to feel anymore . So I called up my Mama she gives the best advice..
|Melania|
"Wassup babygirl"
"Ma , I need help"
"No you don't you want advice girl what Marquez do now"
"Well ma I broke up with him because I'm fed up with being put last " she said while crying
" Look baby if you love him and believe he'll change then give another chance,. But remember men gone do whatever you allow them to " I gotta get back to work & hung up.... Man I really love this boy. All I want him to do is grow up..... She falls asleep at 10:00 while crying......

Meanwhile at the club

Well let me get to know you daddy she said as she got on top of him.... Quez loved everything she did from the neck kissing , licking him up and down and the head . He said fuck it let's do it.... ( When will this boy learn)
They lay her on the couch and licked her up and down.(Now quez FREAK I mean a big on) He licked her up and down and sucked on her neck til she let out a moan. Then , he started to eat licked eat part of this girl tile she came on his face ..... He grabbed a rubber and slid inside of her... "What's my name girl"
"Quezzzzzz", she moaned
Wrong answer he went deeper
"What's my name girl"
"Daddyyy" she semi yelled
"I wanna hear you scream Star what's my name "
"Dadddddddddyyyy , right there" she yelled..

It was 12 o'clock when he left the club and went home
|Marquez|
What the fuck is wrong with me he said as he was driving home . Man damn I got to tighten up the whole time I'm thinking about Zee . Wonder what she doing. He called her
"What Marquez she said in her sleepy voice
"Just checking on my baby"
"Boy bye you anit been stunnin me Goodnight" she hung up.

This just the first chapter to see how everybody likes it. Don't be afraid to comment help me out . Give me you honest opinions 😘😘