Disclaimer

Growing up alongside Avatar Aang's adventures, many of us this new world. The Last Airbender is the Series we've all been watching since we were kids. We grew up with those characters, sympathized them through the struggles of their story.

When the 'Last Airbender' ended a new show of a new Avatar expanded to our screens, we reconnected to that world. Many would say that it's a kid's show and we're teenagers now, we shouldn't be watching it. But I say: Fuck off! I love these series and I'll be praying for them to make another one again and again. 

I won't stop being a fan even I reach twenty, and thirty, and seventy years old.

Avatar Korra is the main inspiration for this story. She was strong, confident, stubborn, smart. There's nothing else we needed for the new Avatar's adventures. I know her story hasn't ended and it will continue through comic trilogies, but there's one last question left:

What's next?

What about the generations after Korra? 

How did she die? 

Who is the next Avatar?

I'll try to answer those questions through this book. I tried it with the 'Legend of Kya' Book, but it needed a lot of editing so I deleted it. Here are the edited chapters. I haven't finished it yet, but I promise I'm doing everything I can to give you good stories, with good plots, and quality in my writing.

Don't be harsh. English is my second language.

I appreciate the support!

I do not own Avatar the Last Airbender or the Legend of Korra. I only own my characters and the plot of this story.

Love ya all

~Sandy