Matt Webb

"Why am I even still here?" you thought to yourself, you're sitting on the beach with a party going on down the beach, your best friend left you alone while she went to the party.

Trying to tan, laying on your towel you notice an absolutely gorgeous guy walking along the beach alone. When he starts to laugh and walk towards you, you realize you were staring. "What are you looking at beautiful?" Now insanely blushing you look up to meet his brown eyes, "I'm Matt, what's your name?" "I'm (Y/N)" you reply. "(Y/N), why are you here alone?" "Long story short my friend ditched me to go to the party." you tell him. "Well (Y/N) would you like to go over to the party with me?"

Later that night it's starting to get cold out, "Matt I'm frozen, thank you for staying with me but I think I'm going to leave." "No (Y/N)! this has been the most amazing night, come with me." This Was obviously out of character for Matt, he turned bright red with blush and the entire night he was extremely awkward around strangers. Even though you barely know Matt you trust him. He leads you away from the party back to the beach, "Matt it's freezing what are you doing!" Before you realize what's happening Matt pulls you close into his chest, "shhh, I just met you but you are amazing and I want this moment to last." Not saying anything else you snuggle closer into his chest. Matt pulled closer to him as you started to kiss passionately.