Josh Ramsay

Your walking to your new house in Vancouver, you just moved there and you wanted to explore. walking past one house in particular you were very interested in because you could hear singing from the house.

You decided to walk up to the door and knock just slightly, the singing quickly stops and the door opens to reveal a gorgeous tall man in his twenties with blue in his bangs. "hi I'm (Y/N) I just moved in down the street" you said shyly "also you're really good at singing." you quickly spit out. "ha well thank you miss (Y/N) care to come in?" You agree, but all that's going through your mind is wow he is amazing.

"So what is it that you were singing before?" you awkwardly question. "Well I'm in this band and it's a song called Cross My Heart." "A band? really, I kinda think I might have heard the song before." Josh just shook his head and lead you over to the couch while he put a movie on his TV.

Part way through the movie Josh paused the movie and picked up a guitar. "So here's another day I spent away from you, another night I'm on another broken avenue, my bag is ripped and worn then again so am I, take what you wanna take what you" josh sang. "that is amazing, is that the song from earlier?" "ya, it's the bands newest we are called Marianas Trench" you thought about it and asked "can I hear some more?"

Josh turned on a stereo and a song you recognized as Shake Tramp came on. "THATS YOU, I love this song!" you exclaimed. "ya that's my band" josh smiled. pulling you closer on the couch josh wraps his arms around you and you run your hands through the back of his hair while the two of you make out on his couch listening to an amazing band called Marianas Trench.

AN~Never kissed anyone ever so I kinda just went with what I know from fanfics and tv shows.