1

Authors Note
I've decided to bring in Caitlin Snow for this however I don't know if she'll become a main character, she will however be a recurring one

I've been attending McKinley high for a few months now and I've made an effort of getting out of my comfort zone and joined the Glee Club, last year they were national champions so getting into the club felt utterly accomplishing which has really helped me has helped me make new friends and I have Barry largely to thank for that, if it wasn't for him I don't believe I would've been able to gain the confidence in myself that I have grown, although I still am utterly shy, I like to think I've started to put myself out there more instead of hiding in the shadows as I did at my old school.

So my Glee Clubs against The warblers (Barry's Glee Club) for Sectionals, I know that the new directions beat them last year but not everyone from last year was here, and keep in mind they had 2 clubs join together although many of them had just defected from the New Directions, many of the original clubs' members were seniors last year but from what I've seen Barry do compare to what he did last year, that is definitely not his best work I don't know why but it was as if he just let them win, now I'm not saying they couldn't have won by their own merit but Barry customarily has tricks, flips, he entertains the crowd by engaging them. I mean anybody who has witnessed his old glee club perform would agree with me and at only the age of 13 or 14, he became the star of it, let's not forget he is a phenomenal dancer. Like we'll just be hanging around home and Barry will always be dancing, I guess I'm just scared because I know that Barry is a gentle and compassionate soul and I feel sometimes he internalizes his feelings as to appear not to be weak, I'm not sure, I just hope he knows he can talk to me, however, that's not to say that when he wants something he knows how to get it. I like to call it Smythe Mode it's the side of Barry that he doesn't show. When he's Sebastian he's cocky, arrogant, manipulative, charming, and an asshole, but he can also be very charming. I've seen girls get down on their knees and beg for him although I do keep in mind that they were drunk at the time, still, he's only 15, they were in college. I guess I'm just afraid that he won't go easy on us this year, I know he wouldn't be too hard as he wouldn't want to embarrass me although it does still worry me, furthermore, he's not even team captain this year.

Right now we're just performing full out for our dress rehearsal we have sectionals tomorrow and I am completely and utterly nervous.

"Unique, can I ask you something?"

"Sure girl what's up."

"Well I know that you performed a solo at Nationals and stuff but I just wanted to know, the first time you went on stage, like you, did you feel nervous?"

"Absolutely. Listen there has not been one competition I've performed at that there weren't little nerves and jitters, fear of judgment -"

"How did you work through them?" I asked desperately.

" Look the best advice I can give you is that with every competition those fears, that panic in your chest will give way to something more fulfilling, it makes it all worth it. The excitement though, that will never change."

"Thank you Unique"

After hugging it out we finished our final rehearsal before going home for the day. As I walked up to my car I felt a tap on my shoulder and I was surprised to see...

"Blaine. What's up?"

"Hey, nothing I was just wondering is that your car?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Awesome, what kind is it?"

"An Astin Martin one-77. What's with all the questions about my car?" I quizzed humorously