12

Jeon Jungkook

I threw my clothes into the washing machine. 

"Hyung!" lil bro called my name. 

"Hm? What is it, lil bro?" I asked. He panted as he grabbed my sleeve,

"Someone called you, and it went to a missed call. They left a voicemail, too. It sounds urgent." He said. I sighed, 

"Thanks, lil man." I ruffled his hair. He beamed, 

"I have something to tell you after." he said. 

"I can't wait. Let me just listen to the voicemail and then I'll let you tell me, ok?" I said. He nodded and followed me into the kitchen. My phone had one notification about a voicemail. I clicked on it and held up my phone to my ear. 

"Hey, Jungkook. I wanted to call to ask you something that's all. Um... let's see how do I want to say this.... Oh... I don't think I can be your rival anymore. I don't think that I can call you a friend anymore either.... I don't know what to call you... Um... anyway how are you hanging up? I'm sorry about what that idiot did to you...Um... I don't know what else to say, just call me back ok?

I heard Taehyung's voice say. I turned off the voicemail and trashed the voicemail. If he doesn't want to be my rival or my friend, then he's nothing more than a scum bag in school who likes to bully people. I rubbed my eyes and placed my phone on the table. 

"You ok, hyung?" Lil bro asked. I smiled and nodded, 

"I'm just tired of some people's garbage right now, that's all." I said. He nodded, 

"Want to hear about something?" he asked. I nodded. 

"I got an A++ on my project. I couldn't have done it without your help." He smiled. I smiled back at him. 

"That's the best news I've heard all day today." I said. He beamed and went over to me. He wrapped his small arms around my waist. 

"I love you, Jungkook-hyung." he said against my toned stomach.

I hugged him back, "I love you too, Chung-Hee." I said. 

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Jeon Chung-Hee

I followed my big brother into the music room in our house. He sat at the piano and motioned for me to do the same. I sat next to him. He smiled his signature bunny smile at me. "Ready? We're going to play that piece again." He said. I nodded. I placed my fingers onto the white and ebony keys. Jungkook-hyung placed his next to mine and began to play a slow part first. I came right in after him. 

(A/N: Imagine a more hyped up version, and that Jungkook is actually playing the song instead of the dude in the video.) 

He and I played the song as our mom walked in. I was the only one that noticed that she was there along with out dad. Jungkook-hyung was immersed in the song. Probably to ignore that voicemail from his head. I wonder what the person said in the mail. I didn't ask him about Taehyung since he looked so done with everyone's shit already. We finished the song and paused for a moment. I turned to face mom and dad. 

"Hi." I said as I hugged them. They hugged me back. 

Jungkook turned to face them. He smiled, concealing everything that happened before they came home. My dad obviously noticed faster than my mom that he wasn't ok. My dad went over to Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook didn't say anything as he hugged my dad back and mashed his face into my dad's chest. He started sobbing loudly. My mom was shocked and scared of what was going on. She went over to hug him. He continued sobbing as he hugged them. I walked over and crawled under their arms so I was facing Jungkook-hyung. I hugged his neck tightly and patted his head like he did for me when I was feeling hurt like he was right now. We stayed like that for a while. The Jeon family hugging each other. Just a normal family holding each other up. 

Whoever broke my big brother's heart, is going to have a lot more coming at them pretty soon. Just you wait.  They shall receive no mercy.