18~ Epilouge

Third POV

"Bye, Soo Min!!!~" Taehyung kissed his adoptive five month old daughter good bye. She giggled and grabbed his nose. Taehyung crinkled his nose and laughed. 

 "Bye, Jungkookie!!!~" Taehyung shouted from the doorway. Jungkook waved from the kitchen while holding their adoptive child, Soo Min. She took out her pacifier and threw it in the direction of the door. Jungkook sighed and picked it up and put it in the sink to wash. He heard the door lock and placed Soo Min on the floor next to her favorite toys in the kitchen. She crawled on the carpet and picked on the little strings. 

Jungkook turned back to the sink and wash the little bunny pacifier. He turned back to hand Soo Min her pacifier back, but she wasn't there. "What the-?! Where'd she go?! She was picking at the freaking strings!" He dashed to the spot that Soo Min was and looked around the kitchen. He ran up the stairs and looked in the rooms. 

He ran back downstairs and looked in the offices and the library they had. "Soo Min?! Where are you honey?! I have have your bunny! Come on, where are you sweetie? Papa needs to give you your pacifier and take you to the park!" he called. Stupid, she can't speak yet, all she can do is crawl and eat. Jungkook slapped his own head. He dialed Jin's number.

"Hello?" Jin answered. 

"Jin-hyung, I can't find Soo Min! Can you help me find her? Please get over here!" He shouted into the phone. 

"Alright alright alright. How did you lose her again?" Jin asked. 

"HoW tHe FrEaK aM i SuPpOsEd To KnOw?!" He shouted and ran around the house. 

"Calm down, Jungkook. She's a fast child, just take your time. She's probably back in the kitchen." Jin said. 

Jungkook heard Jin-hyung explain the situation to Namjoon. He ran into the kitchen and looked at Soo Min's playing area. He was at the brink of crying. Jungkook hyperventilated as he dug around the toys.  

He finally thought to look at behind the giant teddy bear chair. He still heard Jin and Namjoon talking to him through the phone. He exhaled with relief and started crying too. 

"Oh my little bunny! I thought I really lost you! don't ever leave Papa like that again! Geez we need to keep a very close eye on you! Ohjesusthankgodifoundyouithoughtyouwerelost!" Jungkook hugged his little child and rocked her back and forth. 

"What dialect was that Jungkook?" Jin laughed. 

"Frick off, Jin-hyung." Jungkook sniffed. Soo Min giggled and grabbed the bunny pacifier from him and placed it in her mouth. 

He ended the call and sat down with his daughter. She smacked his calves with her small baby hands as he poked her little dimples. 

"You remind me a lot of Taehyung." he smiled. 

"Da?" she cooed.

Jungkook got excited, "Da? Can you say Daddy?" he face palmed himself. Damn it not the dirty kind. he scolded himself. She giggled again.

"Da! Dada! D-Daddy!" she laughed and smacked his nose with her small hands. 

"Yea! You did it!" he held her up like Simba. She giggled and kicked her little feet. 

"Papa! PAPA!" she shouted and laughed louder. 

"YEEEEAAA! YOU SAID YOUR FIRST WORDS!" He held her to his chest again and grabbed the car keys. He buckled into her into the booster seat in the car and got in. He drove to Taehyung's workplace and went up to the receptionist. 

"Oh, hello Jungkook. Why'd you bring lil Soo Min here?" Jimin asked. He worked as a secretary at the school. 

"She said her first word!" Jungkook beamed. 

"Really?!" Jimin exclaimed. "That's great! Go on! Head up to Taehyung's office. I won't stop you." Jimin cheered. Jungkook ran up the stairs and ran down the hall to Tae's office. Soo Min bounced in his arms and grabbed his t-shirt tightly with her small hands. 

"Papa?" She asked Jungkook. 

"Yes, he's right here, little bunny. He's right here." He played with her little nose. She giggled. He opened the door to Tae's office and walked in. Tae was organizing his papers. He looked up to see Jungkook walking in with their child. 

"Jungkook? Is something wrong?" He got up and walked over to Jungkook. 

Jungkook just smiled and bounced Soo Min up higher on his hip, "Go on Soo Min. Papa's right here." He told his daughter. She looked at Taehyung then at Jungkook again. She looked over to Tae and giggled.

"Papa!" She shouted and held out her hands to Tae. Her bunny pacifier hanging on a ribbon around her neck. Tae was shocked but held up his hands to receive his daughter. He held her tightly and cried tears of joy. 

He pulled Jungkook into a kiss. "Thank you Jungkook." He sniffed. 

"F-for what?" Jungkook hugged Tae. 

"For accepting me again and loving me." He sniffed.

"Thank you."  

Tae pulled him in for a deep kiss. Jungkook kissed me back and hugged all three of them.

"Thank you for being my family."