Random Bit #1

hii guys! so fyi these random bits are just ideas and starts of stories that i just come up with when i'm struck with inspiration, so feel free to use them as a prompt and write a story (just make sure you tag me so i can see it)

~Note~

~Slight gore and blood, read at your own risk~

Psychopathic

The screams won't stop. All I hear are their desperate and distraught cries, one after another after another. The high pitched sounds cloud my vision and before long the world is dematerialized, becoming nothing but a pixelated version of its former self as colours and shapes smear together leaving nothing behind except a black abyss. Only one things remains now. The screams and the screeches and the cries. All in anguish and pain, their voices cracking and turning into hoarse, guttural growls like animals, before their high pitched squeals wash over them, leaving a cacophony of obscurity in my ear. Not a single clear thought can leave or enter my mind, as thoughts and feelings are in a whirlwind in my mind, violently spinning around, leaving me with only two things to rely on. Two things to tell me I'm not dead. The steady beating of my heart, acting like a bass in the orchestration of my agony. The second thing is the pain. The shooting burning sensation that is radiating out of my mind, leaving me dizzy and drifting in and out of consciousness, but the second I open my eyes the pain soars back up and rages like a wildfire, its flames engulfing everything in sight. The pain was unbearable, a symptom of being me. Of being what they made me. I move up my feeble hands to hold my throbbing head, my bony fingers caressing my scalp and feeling my thin hair tickling my knuckles. The screams continued, echoing through my empty head and leaving me completely breathless and grunting, as shallow breaths filled my scratchy lungs. There was, only a single, very dangerous antidote to this. Pain. Pain gave me clarity and relief from the throbbing aching feeling. It allowed me to think clear, uninterrupted thoughts. It allowed me to control what I did when. Pain was my liberation and my savior from my disease. And no drug could ever be so effective. I removed one of my shaking hands from my throbbing head and pressed on the cool ground, freezing my forearm and making my hairs stand on end. I moved my index finger out and felt the hard, smooth surface of the blade. I instinctually pulled it closer to my hand, being careful not to slice my flesh on the jagged metal teeth. I felt better already having the sturdy oak handle in my grasp. Knowing that for once I could control what I felt, when. Eyes still closed, I gently took the delicately thin blade, and slid it along my forearm. The tip of the blade just barely skimmed along my skin, but soon crimson liquid was swelling over where I sliced. The screams slowly faded out of existence, their hollers and screeches ceased to ever exist. I hope they were happy with what they had done. Because I wasn't going to put up with it for much longer.