~1~

It was freezing cold outside in the outskirts of new York. The rundown side, just outside New Jersey. It was a prime place for hookers to get a good job, and that's exactly where frank was headed. It was a long road, dark and just by the railways but it was the hot spot to get picked up.
He'd done himself up cos no one liked a toy that looked like it had been used, him stopping at his usual spot just at the corner and shivering as he pulled his fur coat around himself more.

Gerard was driving around his town looking for something to do. He found a strip club and decided why not. He parked his car and entered the building. There was music blasting bit he was happy to get out of his car. He got a drink and sat down in a booth on the left side of the club watching the dancers on the stage try to get money.

Frank got picked up and got a free ride to work at the cost of a hand job. He arrived and kissed the guys cheek, getting out and going in the back entrance to get ready. He finished dolling himself up and walked through one of the red curtains, a few eyes turning to him as he smiled softly and looked to the side as he took off his coat.

Gerard looked around and saw many attractive people at the club but he didn't like any of them. He sighed and continued to look around until a boy walked through the red curtain. He eyed him and walked up to the stage watching him. He was small bit very attractive maybe 19? 18?

Frank bit his lip slightly and dropped the coat, walking to a pole at the left of the stage and wrapping his fingers around it. He span once, twice and then turned, legs wrapping around it effortlessly and holding him up to look like he was sitting. He felt gaze burning into him and looked over, smirking and winking at a guy with fiery red hair

Gerard bit his lip and continued to watch the dancer. He took his wallet out andtook some money out. He looked back at the dancer and threw the money out toward him. He watched his every move closely and tried to ignore his semi in his pants.

Frank smirked and slid down the pole to his knees, him crawling forward and picking up the notes one at a time delicately. He tucked them into the side of his underwear and stopped crawling when he was close to the man with the red hair
"You're pretty generous tonight.."

Gerard smirked "well pretty boys get big money" he said and bit his lip looking at the black headed boy. "maybe we can get out of here after you're done hmm, what do you say sugar." he said and leaned forward towards the dancer.

Frank giggled softly and wrapped his fingers around the mans tie, pulling their faces closer
"I'd say you were trying to fuck me.. though you could want me to come back so you can cut me up and eat me" he said, smiling innocently

Gerard smiled slightly "well you never know maybe I do want to fuck you, maybe I want to eat you" he said "you sure do look delicious" he added and smirked "so what do you say?" he asked and leaned against the stage a bit more.

Frank thought for a moment and bit his lip, a small smirk still on his lips
"Alright.. but I'm not cheap" he said, letting go of the mans tie and patting his cheek twice before he got up and walked off

Gerard smiled and watched him walk off, with the sway of his hips and the outfit. He couldn't wait to get him back to his house. He wondered how much he was going to charge him, not caring as he is rich. He goes back to his booth and finished of what is left of his alcoholic beverage.

About 45 minuets went past and frank walked over to him, holding his coat now and his heels that he got sick of
"You coming or what?"

Gerard smiled and got up "of course I am, let's go" he said and walked with him to his car. He opened the door for him and closed it as soon as he got in. He got in on the other side.