Captured

The dastardly duo sits just outside of The Grian Empire, observing. It had been awhile since Grian decided to move into Spawn Town, and the place was not in top condition. Endermen had taken blocks out of any structure they saw, someone had placed leaves and vines everywhere to make the place look overgrown, and had used the vegetation to plug up the mob spawner, and pretty much everyone had decided to leave giant statues around the base; one of the biggest statues, which was so big that it is one of the first things anyone would see if they rode the train to his base, was a statue of Mini and Zee high fiving. Suffice to say, Grian would be there for a while, and this would be the perfect time to make him disappear for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was patching holes in his clay wall, which were initially hidden by a stack of chickens when he realized he was out of clay. This irritated him because there was only one clay block left to replace, but he actually didn't have any hidden in another chest around his base. Grain dug down and turned around to go out when he was startled by Salem.

"Oh, it's just you Salem. What are you doing here?" The Emperor asked.

"Just checking up on you. How are you?"

"Not so well. I'm out of clay, and I need it to finish patching up my wall. I also haven't checked my monster spawner, but I'm sure I'll need clay there too."

"How about we go out and look for some clay? You could probably use a break from cleaning this place up?" Salem offered.

"Sure, just let me grab some food first."

"Ohh, no no no." Salem hurriedly said. "You don't need to. I've got enough food for the both of us."

Grian was confused by the sudden outburst, but accepted her bread and went out to find clay with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had arrived at a small lake in one of the new chunks, where Grian found a few seemingly large clay deposits. He decided to go off and collect them while Salme fought off a few Creepers nearby. He was finishing off the last deposit when he felt something slash into him. Grian turned around to see Salem, kitted out in full diamond armor with a diamond sword in hand. He backed away, but she took another swing at him, missing. Grian then decided to turn and run, with Salem following close behind. He ducked into some nearby woods. This gave him enough cover to dig down, cover himself over, and crouch. He could see Salem's nametag pass over, stop to check where he went, and ultimately decided to go on deeper into the woods.

When he felt safe, Grian decided to take inventory of what he had. There were two pieces of bread, which he immediately ate to get some health back, a leather tunic, four iron tools, which included a sword, which was only two or three hits away from breaking, an ax, which wasn't much better off, a pickaxe, only one swing from breaking, a shovel, the only tool he had that was in decent condition, a stack of clay, some dirt, a flint and steel, and a water bucket. This was not the best set of tools, but the now endangered emperor had to make due with them.

Just then Salem started digging down to him. Grian blocked off his initial hiding hole while digging in a curve to throw his pursuer off. When he reached the surface, Grain then decided to run. He had almost left the woods when he noticed Salem's nametag getting closer to him. He took a sharp left to throw Salem off. This did not have the desired effect as Salem was now even closer. She got close enough to start taking slashing a Grain again. Grian blocked with his sword before taking three quick slashes at Salem, then rapidly backing away when his sword broke. She quickly ate a cooked steak, negating any damage received. Salem advanced toward Grian only to be lit on fire. She then took a step back to put herself out and heal. Grian used this small opening to get further away. This did not afford him much time. They came to a cliff, where Grian properly set down a water bucket and picked it back up again to create a water stream. Salem jumped into the water stream and slashed Grian right across the chest, knocking him out of the stream and making him take fall damage. He scrambled away before pulling out his ax. She advanced toward Grain and received four hits from an ax before it broke, but during his little attack, she had managed to hit him. She had backed away to heal herself again. Grain pulled out his flint and steel and tried to light her on fire again, but was finished off with one last swing of Salem's sword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Grian woke respawned back it The Empire, he immediately went to his chests to get some gear in case Salem comes back again when a figure jumped from a nearby water current and managed to get a lead around his neck. He tried to run toward his chests only to have the lead harshly jerked by the person on the other end. He then heard a familiar high pitched evil laugh.

"Now now pet, it's not good to pull." Naught Netty said.

He angrily turned to face the one with the lead. "I should have known it was you!" He shouted.

"Should've but didn't. Now be good. We need to wait for Sneaky Salem to get back before we take you home."

He went for the chests again only to be sharply pulled and land on his back.

Grian decided it would be best to cooperate...for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transporting Grain turned out to be much easier than both the evil split personalities anticipated. Salem had managed to keep the mobs from killing Netty, which would have resulted in Grian being able to slip out of the lead, and Grian himself turned out to be quite cooperative. This, however, did not mean they became overconfident. Netty and Salem took their prisoner to a temporary entrance to his cell which was far from any neighboring lands, in case Grain got the bright idea to call for help. Grian did not like being dragged to some strange hole and thrown into an obsidian cube, but he hated what Naughty Netty said before throwing him in.

"We have a command block. It is to make sure you can't break a single block hear."

Sure enough, there was a command block right by his cell door. He would have activated it and deleted the code, but he currently had two swords pointed at him. Instead, he was thrown into the cell, where the lead was finally taken off him and was locked in for who knows how long.