Chapter Two

Jon woke got up out of his bed half asleep. He dragged himself out his door feeling like a zombie. He eventually fount the refrigerator looking inside to find the milk. He then headed towards the cabinet grabbing some cereal and a spoon. He sat down eating away.

" Jon?"

Jon looked up to see... Edd? He looked at him confused. Why was he in his house? Matt was with him cocking an eyebrow at him. Jon then looked around not recognizing a single thing. That's when he remembered last night.

" Hi."

John continued eating. He was too tired to be embarrassed. Too hungry also. He poured himself another bowl Edd and Matt just watching him. Tom just came out of his room grabbing his head. All three looked at him.

Tom just stared at John though. His shirt was wrinkled a few buttons undone and his hair was pointing in different directions. He remembered last night. He blushed a bit remembering to pretend to fall asleep and rolling over to make sure he didn't leave. He just.. couldn't take the loneliness last night

" Hey..."

" Hi."

Jon said trying not to let it get awkward. Tom sat by Jon making his own bowl of cereal around the time Jon finished his. He placed his dirty dishes in the sink and left. Tom felt a little hurt he didn't even say goodbye.

" So-"

" S-Shut up Matt... please.."

Tom finished breakfast and went back to his room. Jon on the other hand just entered his house. On the couch was Mark and Eduardo. They both immediately jumped up seeing him.

" Where the hell have you been?!"

Eduardo was the most upset. Mark stood behind him studying you for any indication of someone hurting him. Jon looked at them knowing he couldn't tell them the truth.

" I stayed the night at a friend's house."

" A friend? Who?!"

Eduardo grabbed him by the wrist. Jon snatched his arm away. It was too early for this.

" Can't you just back off?!"

Eduardo and Mark took a step back from being caught off guard. Jon marched to his room and locked the door. He leaned up against it eventually sliding down to the floor.

" Why did... I do that?"

He asked himself. He look down at his feet planning on apologizing later. He went over and picked up his guitar playing a tune. Mark and Eduardo listened from the other side of the door.

" What do you think happened?"

Mark shrugged his shoulders.