011 | Clubbing With Friends

Noelle's pov

Noelle's pov

After we all discussed our Easter and my birthdays yesterday we decided to go night clubbing today since school didn't start until Monday, we had spent the morning planning what we were going to do. We were going out for dinner then we were going to hit the clubs and probably get hammered

"Little black dress or a sexy red dress" I asked Sophia as I held two dresses up and looking at them both as well as holding them both up for Sophia to choose from.

"Well Noelle it will have to be the little black dress because LITTLE BLACK DRESS JUST WALKED INTO THE ROOM" Sophia sung in almost a shout

"Making heads turn can't stop looking at you" I sung the next line of the one direction song which we both are obsessed with even now after they've split.

"So it's settled? The little black dress it is then" I made sure I was correct before placing the dress on my bed and putting the red dress away.

"Obviously it has to be the black dress it is more you. The red one is more bolder" Sophia explained and I nodded. I understood where she was coming from and it was true, I hardly ever wear red.

"Let's get changed them" I snapped my fingers and turned around removing my top and bra before adding a strapless bra to my body and pulling my dress over my head. I quickly removed my jeans from under my dress and straightening the dress out afterwards.

"Heals or flats?" Sophia asked me and I knew the answer, we were both clumsy so it was obvious.

"The matching heals we have with the small heal which is better for us" I pointed out and we both went with them. I decided to curl my hair while Sophia straightened hers before doing her smoky eye make up look. I decided to do a more natural make up look with the only bright colour being my lips which were red, they popped against my dress.

"Dorm Buddy looking hawt" Sophia smirked as we both turned to each other for our final looks

"Like mine then" I grinned back watching Sophia doing a little turn showing off her navy blue body tight dress which was gorgeous may I add.

"If I wasn't with Cloe and you were gay then I would totally want to bang you" I came out causing Sophia to laugh.

"You are one straight up persons you know that Elle. You say it as it is" Sophia smirked as she poked me and taking out of the Dorm. We went downstairs where we were the last two down.

"What were you two doing up Their? Making the dresses" Drew asked us smirking.

"Oh Shut up Andrew Cannon" I used his full name which none ever uses since he changed it.

"I'm not Andrew! I'm Drew" Drew almost shouted with a straight face.

"Sorry RewRew do you forgive me?" I asked with a grin on my face as I tried to stop myself from laughing

"Your so annoying Noelle Tate" Drew frowned as I laughed again.

"I know I am but you wouldn't have me any other way" I giggled as our taxi beeped it horns. The eleven is leave the house and to the taxi which was practically a mini bus. We decided to have a take away for our dinner which was lovely since who doesn't like a McDonald's.

"Who's ready to hit the towwwnnnn" Annie and I scream walking through a crowd of people

"Your crazy Baby" Cloe laughed as she rhymed. I rolled my eyes at her as we approached a night club.

"ID" the bouncer asked us and I showed mine getting into the club along with all my friends.

"First rounds on me" Sophia old us as we made our way further into the club. We ordered our drinks and drank before going and dancing for abit. The whole group decided they were going to buy the rounds before i could so I let them.

"Let's go and dance" I wined as I tried to drag Cloe to the dance floor. I was on my fifth drink and beginning to get a little tipsy so it was safe to say I was going to be drunk by the end of the night.

"Calm down Noelle" Drew laughed not even looking tipsy yet. I frowned but ended up giggling.

"You're no fun Drewwyy" I giggled picking up my double vodka and coke and downed the rest of what I had in the glass

"Come on then Elle, lets go join the girls dancing, Let's leant Drew to be a loaner" Cloe teased Drew as I pulled her off to the dance floor.

"So I'm going to slow it down alittle with a slower song requested by Charley Woods who's best friends have recently got engaged, let's hear a congratulations for the couple" the DJ called into the microphone. I giggled nervously as I put my arms around Cloe smiling. The song started playing and I smiled it was Ed Sheeren- Perfect, our song. I rested me head on Cloe's shouder as we swayed and I giggled.

"I love you Noelle Clarissa" Cloe whispers and I smiled

"I love you to Cloe Saffron" I whispered back with a giggle. The song soon finished and we moved on to drinks again. I soon had to go to the toilet and I was unsteady on my feet.

"Come on Elle. Let's get you to the bathrooms" Cloe's voice echoed over the music.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are" I giggled as we got to the bathrooms.

"Yes, you plenty of times" she smiled as I gently pushed her up against the wall next to a cubical door kissing her. At around one am the whole group decided to head back to the house, Jamie, Charley, Casper, Molly and myself were the worst five we were stumbling about and talking to inanimate objects when we walked into them. It had been a amazing night out but I was positive I was going to wake up with a hangover in the morning. At least I could have the day to get over it.