Jealousy

~A little prologue~

Luka and Adrien are dating secretly because Adrien's father does not want him dating a boy but only Alya and Nino knows about them being a couple poor Marinette doesn't know about them because it might break her heart so she still tries to pursue after Adrien. Luka doesn't mind it because she can't get within 5 feet of him without stuttering and saying incoherent sentences, but there was thing that she did that made Luka's anger and overprotectiveness go through the roof and she learnt that day to. Stay. Away. From. Adrien.

~Back to present day~

Luka and Adrien we're taking outside the school when Marinette came up and asked, "Um A-adrien c-c-can I you ask a question I mean can I ask you a question!?" Adrien nodded his head,  Mari continued, "I want y-you to m-m-model for me...." Adrien raised an eyebrow but then said,  "Sure..... but what time to come over?"  "At around 4 pm," Marinette responded. Adrien nodded and turned back to Luka who was growling under his breath. Adrien noticed this and said, "Don't worry babe I won't fall in love with her I'm only yours."  Luka said, "B-but what if she tries to rape you!" Adrien chuckled and said, "Marinette won't do that, she's too shy."  "But w-what if!"
Adrien just giggled. He tiptoed and kissed Luka's forehead,  "F-fine," Luka said.
The bell rang and the students went to their classes.

~Time skip to lunch~

"Adriennnn," Luka whined, "I don't want you to goooo."  Luka was clinging on to Adrien like he was the toddler and Adrien was the mother or some assassin was trying to kill him.  Adrien said, "Luka I've told you this once and this is the last time I'm going to repeat myself, I'm going to be alright." Adrien gave him a soft smile reassuring him. Luka sighed in defeat and gave up. "And you can stop clinging on to me, people are staring." Adrien said,  Luka now remembered the secret part of their secret relationship and stopped.

~Time skip to end of day~

Adrien checked his phone and saw that he still had one hour until he was going to Mari's house 'Might as well invite Luka over.' Adrien thought.  He texted him.

Adrien 😘💚: Hey

Luka 😙💙: Hey

Adrien 😘💚: you wanna come over? I'm bored wating by myself

Luka 😙💙: Sure, I'll be there in ten

Adrien 😘💚: see ya

~Ten minutes later~

Luka visited regularly so Gabriel was acustom to him coming. He rang the doorbell and was let in. Luka ran to Adrien's room and opened the door.
"You said you needed company? Well it's here!" Luka said as he closed (and locked) the door. He sat down on the bed and almost instantly Adrien layed his head down on Luka's lap.
Luka started to played with Adrien's hair mid conversation and he started to purr.
Luka said, "Adrien y-you can purr?! That's adorable!"  "N-no it's not!" Adrien denied.
"Whatever you say I'll still think it's adorable!" Adrien sat up, huffed and turned the other way blushing.  Luka spun Adrien around and said,  "You know I'm just teasing mon cheri~" Adrien blushed a deeper red,  no matter how much times Luka calls him that he will always blush.

Adrien gave Luka a quick peck on the lips and said, "It's 3:30 pm I have to leave now if I don't wanna be late."  Luka complained,  "But you still have half an hour, you can stay a little bit longerr." Adrien gave a defeated sigh and said, "Sure."  "Yaay!" Luka exclaimed happily like a little child. Luka tackled Adrien into a hug and kissed him passionately that soon turned into a make out session.  Adrien broke the kiss, still panting and checked his phone it said 15:39. He said,  "Shoot Luka I'm going to be late I'm leaving now and you better leave too."