Truth or Dare

It was a normal night in Paris, the stars were beautiful and shining except everyone from Adrien's class was at Nino's for a sleep over. (Let's pretend that Luka is in their class) They were currently going to play truth or dare, Alya's idea. This was supposed to get Marinette and Adrien together but that failed.

Nino: Ok Alya since this was your idea you go first.

Alya: Ok. Hmm Max truth or dare.

Max: Truth.

Alya: *smiles mischievously* Is it true that you like Sabrina?

Max: W-what that's not true! *blushes madly*

Alya: You so do! Well it's your turn now.

Max: Kim truth or dare.

Kim: Dare! I'm not no chicken!

Max: Well since your no chicken kiss Alix.

Kim: Ugh seriously? I'll do it.

Kim went to Alix and kissed her. It only lasted for three seconds.

Kim: Truth or dare Chloè.

Chloè: Truth.

Kim: Were you or were you not staring at Nathaniel yesterday?

Chloè: Ok fine I won't deny it I was. *looks down and blushes*

They played for a while until they got to Marinette.

Alya: Marinette, truth or dare

Marinette: D-dare

Alya: Oh you sure you want to pick dare girl? It's not too late to choose truth.

Marinette: No.

Alya: Ok then... well your dare is to kiss Adrien.

Marinette: A-alya you're crazy! Um A-Adrien we don't have to do it if y-you don't w-want to.

Adrien: It's ok, it's only a dare after all.

Marinette: Ok if you say so.

Marinette got up from her seat and went over to Adrien. She hesitated for a bit then kissed him. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like forever to Marinette.

Marinette pulled away and went back to her seat, blushing madly. Little did they know a certain black and blue haired guitar player was watching them in jealousy.

Marinette: Ok so it's my turn now um Luka truth or dare.

Luka: Truth.

Marinette: Well this is more of a question then a truth but who do have a crush on?

Luka:  N-no one.

Luka's eyes shifted to Adrien for a spilt second then he focused on Marinette again.

Alya: Come on Luka we're all friends here we won't tell anyone.

Marinette: Yeah come on, spill.

Luka: Nope, you guys are not going to get any information out of me.

Alya: Hm ok then but we are coming back to you at the end of the game!

Luka: Whatever, I'm sure you won't figure out anything.

Luka's eyes went to Adrien again but for a little longer.

~Time skip to the end of the game~

Alya: It's the end of the game Luka and I think I've figured out your crush~ Marinette you're not going to like this but Luka your crush is Adrien!

Luka thought, 'Shit how did she figure it out? Well it's Alya you idiot! She finds out everything!'

Luka: W-what makes you think that?

Alya: Well for one the subtle glances, two you didn't seem bothered by the fact that Nino didn't have enough beds and you two had to share one. Need I go on?

'Jesus Christ does this girl have eyes and ears all over the place?!'  Luka thought.

Luka: Fine you've caught me *raises hands up in defeat*  I've had a crush on him for a while now, I kept telling myself that he was just a friend but my heart sang a different tune.

I do not  only love him because of his looks no it's more than that. Adrien's kind, caring, emphatic and just ugh perfect! I know he doesn't like me back, but I'm happy with just being good friends with him, as long as I can still see him.

Everybody awed at Luka's confession because it was so sweet. They all looked at Adrien, anticipating his answer. Instead Adrien just stood there, a light pink blush on his face, not knowing what to do.

Adrien: Luka I-i-i don't know what to s-say I-

Luka: No Adrien it's ok, I already said that I'm fine with being good friends.

Luka gave Adrien a small smile.

Adrien: Well it's not ok to me because I love you too goddamn it!

The whole room went silent, you could hear pin drop. No one expected that answer since they all thought he likes Ladybug.

Luka stepped closer to Adrien and looked down a little. Blue met green. Luka leaned in and kissed Adrien. The kiss was short and sweet but in those few seconds sparks went off.

They pulled away, Adrien was now blushing an even darker shade of pink. Everyone awed even Marinette.

Nino: Hate to break this up but it's 2 am and we need  to go to bed now.

Everyone went to their rooms. When Luka and Adrien went into their room Adrien asked, "So like are we a thing now or?"
"Yes, yes we are Adrien. I'm proud to call you my boyfriend." Luka said.

They were lying in bed when Luka wrapped his arms around Adrien and pulled him closer. Adrien, liking this feeling of warmth, turned and hugged Luka. The two love sick boys fell asleep in each other's arms.

~The End~

Bonus:

Plagg flew over to Marinette's room to talk to Tikki. Plagg said, "Ugh Tikki Adrien is being all lovey-dovey with Luka it disgusts me!"
Tikki said, "Oh shut up Plagg you know you like it!"

____________________________________

A/N

Why did this take me whole freaking day to write? Anyways I've created a posting schedule for my books so I will write and not be lazy. It's still Friday it's not midnight yet! So ha take that sister! (she betted me $50 that I won't post it today so I'm getting 50 dollars tomorrow!) //
As I've said I have an unhealthy relationship with this ship and today I went to download 1 picture and I ended up downloading 9 more pictures :/

So like yeah this is all I have to say. Have a good night/day! 💕