Real or Not Real?

Can you guys guess the reference? ;)

It's been a month since the guild had won against Zeref. The only problem was that one certain pink haired mage had been tortured and brainwashed in the process. This meant all of his memories were completely twisted around, even his memories of Lucy.

Lucy sat at the bar with a full look on her face as she looked across the guildhall and caught a glimpse of Natsu. He looked exhausted, pained, and confused. He looked up at her and for a moment she saw something that surprised her.. tears.

She moved over to his table, but kept her distance since she new his memories of her were vague and she didn't know what kind of response he would have. But he just stared at her for the longest time, like he was trying to piece two and two together. All of a sudden a quiet question escaped his mouth.

"Your favorite color is pink... real or not real?" He quietly mumbled while looking at her. She blushed and answered quietly. "Real... it reminds me of you."

He smiled a bit before looking down "I just can't tell what's real and what's not anymore."

"I'll help you. You're always there for me and now it's Time for me to be there for you." She answered back with a smile.

Natsu's heart beat was increasing rapidly as memories of her flashed through his brain.

Lucy!

I promise I will save you!

Grab my hand!

We'll be together forever from now on!

It's always more fun when we're together!

Natsu!

He embraced her tightly as she gasped a bit, but hugged him back while tears escaped her eyes.

"You love me... real or not real?" He asked.

"Real."