15

I yawned softly feeling warmth near me. My face grew hot as I realized I was laying on someone's chest. I glanced up seeing Beck's sleeping face. Feeling my face heat up I also felt a tug upwards from my lips. Hearing loud snoring the moment was ruined. I glanced over at Chuck to find him sleeping and of course, snoring loudly.

"Oh look someones up." I heard Izze say and glanced at her as she drove.

"Are we almost there yet?" I asked squinting slightly everytime the sun shined brightly in my view.

"Why don't you look around to see?" she asked as we drove past a sign that said Green Cabins, with tree and plants carved into it and painted with mostly different colors of green shades but the gold made it pop out.

"I guess that sign answered my question." I huffed and yawned again feeling my cheeks heat up as I thought about how I was laying on Beck's chest pretty much.

I nuzzled my face in it to feel more of his warmth. More thoughts of him...and eventually us invaded my brain. We weren't dating yet but it would be nice to. And hopefully, we would be dating soon. I wanted to be able to call him mine and him to do the same to me. A bump brought me out of my thoughts as Izze made a sharp turn into what looked like a parking lot. I held on to Beck and my seatbelt for dear life as Chuck woke up from bumping his head on the car door.

As Izze parked Beck's eyes slowly opened just a bit before blinking for a while and landed on me. I felt my cheeks get warm and let him go getting off him as I heard Chuck groan. Izze took the keys out and turned her head to look at us. Chuck was glaring at her while Beck stretched.

"Well Chuck, lead the way," Izze said making Chuck grumble as he undid his seatbelt and got out the car, which we all followed.

I found my hand in Beck's, my face heated up again. Beck turned his head towards mine and smiled showing me his dimple. My heart was going crazy. He must have grabbed my hand. After we got our luggage out we followed Chuck towards the building either carrying or rolling our luggage. Chuck opened the door for all of us and Izze grabbed him by the collar pulling him up to the front of us making Beck and I laugh.

Eventually, Chuck was unlocking a room. We all stepped in and I'm sure most of our eyes were wide open. It was pretty big, maybe even close to the size of my parents' place. Chuck turned to us grinning with his hands on his hips. I was one of the people amazed and looked around.

"We all have our separate rooms and no I'm not rich there was a deal and some strings I manage to get pulled. Oh, and there are two bathrooms. A nice kitchen, a dining room, a spacish living room, and a balcony with a awesome view." Chuck said proudly making Izze scoff but look around the place also.

Beck began to carry his luggage and grabbed mine to carry up the stairs. Izze and I were a bit busy looking around the whole place. I realized Beck had taken all our luggage upstairs to rooms. But that also meant Beck got to pick our rooms for us, he probably kept the best room for himself. I eventually made my way upstairs to find Beck and to also look around up there.

Beck was in a room at the end of the hall on the left side. He was unpacking his luggage and I looked around his room like I did to the other before getting to where he was. They all looked pretty similar though some had bigger beds, a better window, bigger closet, or a fan light I guess you would call it on the ceiling. And in this case, the room he chose had a bigger bed. My room had a bigger closet, not sure about the other two's room.

"Nice room you got here," I said making Beck sit up in the bed he was laying in and look at me.

"Yeah I guess, your luggage was heavy," he said smirking at me and I huffed.