16

White dots fell from the sky piling up on the ground outside my window. My bed happened to be really close to the window that I could just roll over and sit on my bed watching the snow... Or well lay when your too lazy to even keep your eyes open like me. The sun wasn't blazing to burn anyone's eyes too bad when waking up. But the light was shining on the snow made it look even more elegant.

I yawned softly and turned away from the window. Yesterday was a bit tiring from skiing late with everyone. Not to mention I loved the warmth of the covers so I wasn't ready to leave it and meet the cold again. It was nice, peaceful, and qui-

"WAKE UP!" I heard a familiar voice yell with the banging of my door when it met the wall hard making me flinch and open my eyes a bit groaning.

Chuck stood in my doorway still in his pajamas. I grumbled glaring at him but his grin never left his face. I pulled the covers over myself and turned away from him back to face the window. But of course, I heard his footsteps come my way before he started shaking me to wake me up. Even though I was already awake.

"Okay okay, I'm up." I huffed sitting up and Chuck snorted before covering his mouth though it didn't stop his laughter from escaping him. "What?" I glared at him as I pushed the covers out.

"Your hair." he laughed poking it and I swat his hand away grumbling as I got up walking past him.

Of course, he followed me like a little duckling. I made my way to the bathroom only to find it preoccupied with none other than Beck. He was shirtless and his hair was dripping wet, over his shoulders was a towel. And his hair wasn't the only thing dripping wet. My eyes trailed down his back and I stopped gawking when he turned around with a toothbrush in his mouth and toothpaste on the side of his mouth. I cleared my throat feeling my face get warm.

"Hot damn." Chuck was gawking still as he said that and I glared punching his arm earning an ow from him.

Beck blinked at us and continued brushing his teeth ignoring us. I huffed at him but decided to go look for another bathroom. Chuck led the way to the other one. Izze came out of it right as we were about to open the door. Her hair was in a low messy bun that slightly fell on her shoulders it also looked wet.

"Everyone is taking showers, sounds nice. Too bad I have to wait for Beck or Tay to get out." Chuck groaned and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Morning you two." Izze yawned moving out the way and I said morning to her as well before walking into the bathroom.

"I have plans for us by the way." I heard Chuck say when I closed the door.

"I would think so," I replied taking my shirt off.

"No, I meant for you and Beck. You know, set you two up to start dating. Unless you two are official?" he said the last part quietly making me huff as I took the rest of my clothes off.

"We will be official on our own. This isn't high school you know." I grumbled turning on the shower that began to drown out his voice.

"Yeah... Tay... So.... you think?" Is all I heard as I stepped into the shower.

"I think I can't hear you with the shower! Just wait until I get out!" I yelled over the water and heard nothing in response which I didn't know if he didn't say anything or if I just didn't hear him.

I shouldn't be focused on being in a relationship with Beck anyway. This was our trip to take a break from stress. No need to stress over something else. I need to relax, what happens happens. That's what I tell myself but I can't lie it will be on my mind. I tried to wash the thoughts away, which helped a little bit by the great smell from the soap and hair wash. Afterward, I brushed my teeth then headed back to my room to get dressed.