Tylers brothers💀

Just go along with it k, k.
Justin's pov
Today I'm meeting Tyler's brothers. I have already met his mom before. I'm going to his house today. Tyler and his mom are on there way to the airport to get me. I'm off the plane and I just got my luggage and I feel someone hug me from behind. I turn around smiling knowing it was Tyler. I turn around and start to hug him and Giving him a kiss. We walk out to his car and sit in the back. I say "hey Mrs. brown how are you" I say. She say 'oh sweetie don't call me Mrs brown call me Samantha but I'm doing good thank you for asking.'
T~ is Brody and Christopher home
Mb: yes but I'll tell them not to bother you as long as the door is open
T: mom no
Mb: whatever Ask dad idc
Time skip to at home
We walk in and hear yelling. I assume it's Chris and Brody I'm guessing.
Tyler's mom pov
Awww Justin and Tyler are so cute. We just got home and we are heading inside. When I get to the door I hear Chris and Brody fighting. I'm guessing it's about food or fortnite stupid things. I open the door and Tyler takes Justin to his room. I yell "what's going on" as I walk into the room there in. Brody says "I was playing fortnite and turned off the tv and said he gets the tv and I should go and suck a dick." "Chris give your brother the tv back and watch your mouth." I say.
Tylers pov
"There so annoying I'm sorry baby" I say clearly annoyed. "It's fine baby, your so cute" he replies. I lean in and give him a kiss and get on top of him kissing him. We are making out and I start kissing his neck, giving him hickeys. As I'm kissing his neck broody walls in and screams "mom." Shit. I get off of Justin and he covers his hickeys with his sweatshirt. My mom comes in.
A: Brody what's wrong
T: nothing mom go away
A: no Brody what happened
B: I walked in to tell them dinner is ready like you told me and Tyler was on Justin and she they were kissing.
A: okay calm down Brody, boys door open and have someone in the room except nights and
T: mom no
A: you don't have to have someone in the same room
T: whatever the fuck
A: dinner
We go out to dinner and it's so awkward. Then Chris asks
C: can Joshua come over
T: who's Joshua
I ask confused
A: while you where on tour Chris started talking to a guy
C: not exactly talk I don't even know if he likes me
A: and yes he can come over and stay the night if you want
T: Brody anything new with you
B: nothing really new but Chris lo
C: shut the fuck up so you ever ever know how to shut up

I look over at Justin and he looks kinda awkward I don't blame him. Chris gets up from the table and runs to his room crying. Justin and I head to the living room and sit on the couch. We just play on our phones cuddling. It's so perfect.
T: baby wanna go see if Chris is okay
J: yeah sure
We walk into Chris's room and he's crying on FaceTime with someone.
T: hey chrisy are you okay
C: can you just leave me alone for fucking five minutes. I have no privacy.
T: I was gonna see if you were alright and what Brody was talking about and you know I'm not gonna tell mom
C: I got drunk with some friends and josh and we had sex while we were drunk.
T: it's okay is he still coming
C: yes he's gonna be here in like 2 mins

Okay imma end this idk I had an idea for this one and i went off track and it's bad and makes no sense sorry love you should i continue or rewrite?