Don't touch my manz

There in high school in this one💞

Jackson pov
  Dylan and I walked into school holding hands walking to our lockers. He had to use the rest room so he went before going to his locker. I finished putting/getting everything from my locker I need. I lean against my locker getting on my phone waiting for Dylan someone knocks my stuff and phone out of my hands. It was Alex he bully's me for being gay. " what's the fag up to. Making other guys feel bad for you so you'll feel like someone actually likes you" Alex says. After that saying "dylan doesn't like you he's only with you because he feels bad for you." He shoves me against the locker and starts to punch me and then he punched my in the face and stomach and I fall to the ground. He keeps beating me up when I hear "get you're fucking hands off my manz you little Bitch" dylan says punching him in the face. He walks over to me and gives me a hug. Dylan picks me up and takes me to his car and brings me home. When we get home he ices the bruised and we cuddle and watch movies for the rest of the day.

The End
Sorry I suck at writing. I think I'm improving but I'm still not very good. I'm trying and I have a few other chapters I'm writing. I also have a few that our done but I don't like them. Please tell me what ships/prompts you want. I love you💞