Chapter 12 "Open up your eyes."

After a few hours of just sitting with Will and Mason, talking about random stuff. I heard loud footsteps echo down the hallway. Mason grabbed my wrist shoving me into the closet.

"Wh-what's going on?" I asked. Mason shooshed me and grabbed some boots. I could see out the closet thanks to some slits but, I was still confused. Whatever that stomping was, it was getting closer. Will was dusting the night stand next to Mason's bed, meanwhile Mason was grabbing socks out of his dresser.

The door bursts open "Mason!" yelled a voice I knew. Another twin I looked up to with all my heart.

Grunkle Ford.

"I'm putting on my socks now sir." Mason looked up to his Ford. He looked meaner. Ford slapped Mason.

"I told you to be ready by 7:00, it's 7:10."

"The show starts at 7:30! I'll be fine!" Mason glared at his boss. Will looked back to them, gulping. He seemed to know something was up.

I was worried too. I was scared.

Ford growled.

"get out now, I can't beat you before a show."

Mason had his shoes on and ran out. Will kept cleaning.

"supper best be ready when we get back, Will."

Will nodded "yes sir" he replied. Why was Ford like this?

Once Ford left, Will let me out.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that." Will apologized.

I gave the small blue demon(?) a hug.

"it's fine" I assured. Will twitched his shoulders starting to cry.

"wh-why" he asked "why are you s-so nice?"

I pulled away and wiped his tears. "cause it's the right thing to do."

Will smiled "well, I best "cook" supper" grabbed my wrist and snapped his fingers. We were in an open kitchen. White grey and black. But flowers, vases, plates, towles, were all blue.

Will grabbed some water and chugged it down, giving me a glass too.

"Demons have to drink?" I asked, sipping the water.

"no" He shook his head "I'm not a demon. Me and Bill were both born warlocks. I'm still just a warlock."

Will smiled at me "Demon's are just assholes anyway, and angles are too nice."

"yeah," I nodded, "neither act really human."

Will grabbed plates and walked out, I followed. "you've met a angle?" he asked

I nodded "there is a reason Bill was so mad at me." I chuckled. Now those moments felt like a silly nightmare.

"ah I see" Will replied, fished setting things up, snapping his fingers, steak was now on all the plates.

Will then summoned a pizza, and set it on the counter.

"want some?" He asked.

"holyshityesimsohungey!" I blurted out, my words blending together. Will chuckled and grabbed a slice too.

I sat with the warlock for awhile, just talking.

"so," i began "who treats you best here?"

Will smiled and his cheeks grew rosey. "Mason, for sure."

"awww" i teased "someone's got a crush~" I elbowed Will, he turned pink covering his face with his hands.

"nooo!" he whinned.