Five

I walked into the living room, looking at the bright tv as I walked past it. My eyes went from the tv to the figure laying on the couch, I walked in front of him and pushed him a little till he stirred. I watched as my close friend sat up, looking around before looking back at me.

"Jupiter? What time is it? Where's George?" Levi asked and I shook of the last question.

"It's twenty minutes past two in the morning, I'm going to Matty's, I think he's been drinking. I'll probably just stay at his. So I'll text you in the morning." I said pressing a kiss to Levi's forehead as he tiredly nodded. I heard the sound of the bathroom light turning out so I stood and walked towards the door, I slipped on my shoes and made my way out the door.

"Where are you going?" George asked and I sighed and looked back at him.

"Too See Matty." I said. He waited a second before nodding, I walked out the door fully and pulled my hood up, stuffing my hands in my pockets and making my way to the medium sized house down the very bottom of my street, it was about a 10 minutes walk but I was literally freezing by the time I got to Marty's doorstep. Before I could even knock on the door, it was swung open and I was grabbed into a hug. Matty stumbled back a little at the force he pulled me into him, I kicked the door shut with my food and we stood in the kitchen for a while just hugging. I could tell he had been drinking, the smell of cigarettes and spilled red wine running around my head.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked and he just hugged me tighter, signalling he wasn't okay but he didn't wanna talk about it. I nodded enjoying the hug. Matty and I had a strange relationship, we were close, some would say maybe a little too close. But we knew how to joke around, we'd make fun of each other and just pick on each other sometimes. After a few minutes more of standing around, Matty and I walked to his room. I looked at the empty whiskey bottle by his bed and the half full wine bottle on his bed.

"That bad?" I asked and he shrugged. I sighed and he sat on the edge of the bed. My eyes looked over his face for a moment, he seemed skinnier than the last time i had seen him, which was only about 4 days ago. The bags under his eyes had deepened and he looked, lost. My eyes searched for the chocolate Brown ones that I loved so much. But they were dark, like he was hiding 100 secrets. I sighed and crawled onto the bed, hugging him from behind just before he bowed his head. The room was so quiet I could hear the small splashed as his tears hit off the quilt underneath him.

"George is at mine and Levi's, it honestly doesn't surprise me at this point. I'm a hundred percent sure there fucking on the down low." I said quietly, not expecting Matty to let out a small chuckle, sniffing and wiping his eyes.

"Okay, enough of the sappy crap. Let's sleep until 2 in the afternoon and then go out for the day or something." He said climbing into the bed, he pulled me down beside him and I cuddled nearly into his chest. Letting my thoughts wonder off as Matty drew circles on my back.