cheater 1

SO HEADS UP.. I have really bad grammars so please don't complained about it cus English is not my first language so I'm not perfect at it.
Who ever understand my point.. THANK YOU 😭💖

After dating jungkook for 2 years, areum have started to noticed jungkook acting weird around her. He would move away everytime they had skin contact.

9 p.m
Jungkook usually come home around 4 or 5 but for the past months he has been come homing late. So areum decided to find him.

As she strolled around the neighborhood, she spotted a couple outside the door. The man was about to turn around but as soon as areum was about to leave she took one more glance at the man thinking it was jungkook and she met eye contact with him.

Jungkook eye widen, he ran up to areum. He was surprised that areum haven't yell at him.
Areum didn't glance at him, before he was getting to speak areum cut him in
"Save it for later"
On the way home, it was dead silence.

They reached home. Areum calmly sat on the couch and coldly looked at him. Jungkook has never seen this side of areum.
"(Sigh) jagi, I'm sor-"
"Jagi? You have the nerve to call me that after I saw you? "
"Areum, I'm so sorry"
"How long? "
"What? "
"How long has this been going on, how long have you betrayed me? "
".......... " Jungkook feeling guilty down
"Jeon Jungkook, I asked you a question"
He roughly swallowed his saliva before speaking.
"... 10 months"
"(Scoffs) your amazing jungkook"
She sarcastically replied

Follow me on Instagram @lun_.nie
Ty ❤️