~How to be TSUNDERE~ Lesson ❶

Hello everyone!~ Just a heads-up before you continue, be mindful that this is merely made for fun! Ily <3

First off, before we begin the wonderful lesson we need to know what a tsundere is and means!

〇 A tsundere is a type of dere that can act rude and offensive on the oudside but is a sweet cookie on the inside! An example of it is, they would try to give a present to the one they are in love with but at the same time they will cover it up saying something along the lines of "It's not like I like you or anything! Stupid! It's just because I have to give you something!"

Now that you know what a tsundere is, this is what tsundere means!~

〇The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun (ツンツン), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.

About that one.. ^^^ I may have copy and psted that part from wikipedia to make my job of writing this easier. Sorry! Okay, I know I cheated but it gives a way better explanation than I ever would!(≧∇≦)Don't kill me humanity!

Anyways, now that you know what it is or means, even though you probably knew anyway when you clicked on this book, let's get to lesson 1~ Behaviour!

❶ You need to act like a tsundere!~ Obviously, when I explained what I tsundere means, I explained how they acted, that's basically it but I'll try to put it into a little more detail!

❷ The only word you basically will ever need is "Baka!" With an exclamation point, it means fool in Japanese I believe but it is said very often in anime and manga by a tsundere. You're welcome :3

❸ You have to punch your crush (or senpai) playfully very often, basically randomly and often whenever you feel like it!~ Also you can throw in a few other things like pinching, slapping, stepping on his toes, but try not to actually kill him!~

❹ S-S-Stutter! You have to stutter whenever he/she says anything nice or mean, and you have to act cute while doing it!

❺ Basically keep insulting your crush whether you are trying to say something nice or mean to him!~

There's not much more I can think of for lesson 1 so I think that's enough!(^◇^)Anyway don't worry we will talk about your wonderful crush in the last lesson~