~How to be TSUNDERE~ Lesson ❷

Now that you know how to act like a tsundere~ it's time to look like one!

So your first step is to find your attire right? So get your closets ready! To dress like a tsundere you will need to dress cute! Here are the following attire ideas that will complete this lesson~

0- A cute Japanese school uniform! This is a very popular option since most anime tsunderes are high school students, it is recommended to wear something cute along with it like, bows in your hair, cute colored socks, adorable accessories ect.~

0- Skirts and frills! Now~ if a school uniform isn't really your thing or you want to spice up your outfit for a date it is 100% recommended you wear an adorable frilly dress or skirt! Frills add a lot to your cuteness so go ahead and rock them as a tsundere!~

0- Make-up! You don't have to wear make-up if you are not into it~ but make-up can be recommended, it will help add to the cute look by adding some light peachy/pastel colors to your eyes or a light pink blush to look like your blushing all the time! You can also add a soft color lipstick or a light shade lip tint, try not to go overboard since you are just supposed to look cute and not glam!

And that's pretty much it!~ there really isn't much when it comes to looks, just look cute and simple! As a tsundere you want to make sure you look adorable for your crush but you also don't want to go crazy! Although I don't think a little crazy is too crazy so just have fun with it!