Scion of Light VI

Chapter 6: Mysterious New Instructor II

Puff — *swish* ——, Ping–

Three successive sounds directly resound but they are completely different. The first one comes from the chop, the second one from the sword, snapping with the impact. It was exactly the wooden sword that couldnt withstand the power of Long Hao Chens attack and snapped from the middle. Fortunately, it wasnt completely divided into two parts, else the upper part may have flown towards him and hurt him.

And the last sound is the sound of the collision with the stone bead. As he is still in the middle of his motion, Long Hao Chen sees clearly in front of him that it impressively bounced up to the 25th division, the highest one.

Is it for real? It is, the fact the wooden sword snapped like this proved it. Balza said once to him that the wooden sword they used could bear at most the twentieth spiritual energy level.

Long Hao Chen hasnt a lot of knowledge in regard to knights, but the fact that, in an evening, he promoted from a first stage knight to a second stage knight makes him very shocked and pleasantly surprised.

*Um?* as Long Hao Chen comes back to his senses. Uttering a quiet noise, he turns his head subconsciously and discovers shockingly that, without notice, a middle-aged was right behind him.

Long Hao Chen is surprised, but not scared at all, curiously looking at him.

This middle aged man has a tall and thin stature, black hair, black pupils, handsome looks, and bright eyes. He cannot say that he looks eminently talented but he looks quite dignified.

After showing a moment of surprise, the middle aged man quickly comes back to his senses, wrinkling and looking back at Long Hao Chen.

Who are you? Long Hao Chen asks full of curiosity.

The middle aged man answers with a faint voice: You just passed yesterday, the Knight Squire test, so starting today I am your new Instructor. You can call me Teacher Xing Yu (Xīng yǔ).

Long Hao Chen hesitatingly says: But it is the first time I met you.

Xing Yu faintly says: You are called Long Hao Chen, you are nine years old this year, and your mother is called Bai Yue, am I right?

Long Hao Chen nods.

Xing Yus stare suddenly sinks down: Then wait for Balza and we will see, as he says this, he suddenly stops speaking, only staring at a direction, his lips slightly sulking.

After a little time, rapid footsteps could be heard and Long Hao Chen saw Balza running towards them at a fast pace, but his face looked strongly shocked and respectful.

Hello Instructor. Long Hao Chen immediately presents to Balza his Knights salute as he sees him arrive.

But strangely, Balza didnt return the salute as usual. Instead, he hurriedly goes in front of Xing Yu and respectfully says: Elder.

Xing Yu nods, Tell him that I am his new Instructor.

Right. Balza hurries to turn towards Long Hao Chen and says: Senior Xing Yu comes from Yue Hao Citys Knight Hall and from today onwards, he will be your Knight Instructor for the next three years. You will have to listen to all the directions he will give to you. Senior Xing Yu is a Genuine Knight.

Yes sir. Long Hao Chen politely answered. In fact, he has no idea about what the difference between a quasi-knight and a Genuine Knight is. He simply knows that since hes his new Instructor, he has to practice with him.

Teacher Xing Yu. As he thinks about this, he kindly salutes Xing Yu. He is truly far more mature than the others of same age and more steady as well.