3.

Her mind supplied the hallucination, while her hands worked to stimulate her sense. Lacy ran her hands over her chest, down her stomach and to her dripping core, thoughts of the strangers chiselled chest had her slamming her hands against the tiled wall in frustration. It wasn't real, and that thought had her fucked up. She breathed heavily, her naked body quivering.

The shower ended shortly after that, she wasn't in the mood for any more provocative images. What she wanted was the real thing, but he was bad news, she could practically smell the warning coming off of him. Returning to her room with a towel wrapped around her body, Lacy quickly pulled on a cotton nighty. She settled on her bed and pulled out her laptop, booting the system up, she grabbed her textbooks. She wasn't too keen on online studying but she wanted that degree in law, and this was the only other route.

It wasn't too bad, especially in her situation. She was lucky enough to have the opportunity to further her studies, her past wasn't all too accommodating in that sense. She forced the dull thoughts out and continued scanning the web page up on her screen.

Half an hour passed, there was a light knock on her door, Lacy looked up in time to catch her mother enter with a large tray. Lacy contemplated denying the food, she then remembered that to her mother, denying food was like slaughtering a newborn cub. So, she allowed Jiya to settle the contents down on the bedside table before her mother placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Night, Lace."

"Night, ma." Lacy smiled as Jiya left.

She spent the next hour attempting to get some kind of studying done, but her mind continuously drifted off. She closed her laptop and slammed her textbook shut, before sliding them to the end of the bed. Flopping back down, Lacy threw an arm over her eyes and groaned. She felt real fucking weak, if all it took was a mysterious Adonis to whip her panties into a fit, then she wasn't going to survive. Shaking her head, she stood up and stepped out into the hallway. She made sure to check all the doors and windows before she returned to the privacy of her room, where she pushed the door shut and slipped under her sheets.

Closing her eyes, she finally gave in and permitted her mind to wonder...

He removed her dress, she felt him trail his blunt digits down the column of her neck. Wrapping his long fingers around her throat, he demanded her attention. He didn't say anything, simply watched her. Made sure she was aware of him. Then he continued down to her chest, pausing he kneaded her left breast. Lacy couldn't control her groans, the sound of pleasure ricocheted around her room.

His lips followed his fingers, she shivered against the bed... against him. She threw her head back and accepted all he had to offer. A scream tightened in her throat, as the brute pinched her nipple. The stranger crawled down her body, moving to the space between her thighs. Spreading her legs, he trailed his finger down her panty covered slit. Subconsciously, Lacy thrusts her pelvis up to greet his hand. Her stomach muscles clenched as she watched him gaze down at her, gaze down at her most private part.

Leaning down, he fingered her cotton underwear. Meeting her eyes once, he slid them down her thighs and threw them off to the side of the bed. Immediately, Lacy tried to close her legs, but he was too strong. Too big. She was no matched for him. The knowledge released a stream of feminine juices along her opening. She began to tremble as he played with her body like it was his toy.

Tracking his finger down her naked flesh, he moved onto his knees and pulled her closer. With a stroke of each shin, he had her legs over his shoulders. Opening her up to him, directly. Moving back down, Lacy hissed wantonly at the awareness of his breath against her burning heat. It was like he'd lost control, the man gripped her hips in a hold that was bruising. She liked it.