Chapter 18

~Y/N's POV~

"Because..." I didn't finish what I was going to say. Should I tell them? Or not? Idk what could get worse if i tell them anyway? I sighed and start to tell  them. "You guys fought because of me. I regret that I woke up from coma, I just wished that you guys would be back together." I said. "And we did" They said. "I told her its not her fault that you guys were fighting but she doesn't believe my words." Taeyan said. I akwardly smile at them. "But its not your fault Y/N-ah" Jeonghan said. "Its actually my fault" I heard a sudden voice. "I called her" Mingyu said. "Ani, Imo its not your fault" I said. "Aish Y/N,listen to me first" She said. I stood quiet and listen to her explanation. "Its my fault to make SVT pretend as your brother" She said. "I know you did it because you don't want 'it' to happen again" I said. "Yeah but I started the plan first so yeah its my fault" She said. "Ok ok! Stop blaming yourselves! Of course its not your faults! Its no one! You! Mrs. Kim you did it just not to make Y/N experience the incident so its not your fault. Y/N! You didn't do anything to them and its not your fault that you had a lung cancer before so its not your fault. SVT its not your fault, you just did what Mrs. Kim said and you did that just to protect her. And last but not the least BTS, Its your fault why she left your dorm before but now it isn't. You did everything to get her back. So its no ones fault. You fought just to protect her" Taeyan said. I smiled. "Yeah you're probably right" Imo said. I stood up and hug Taeyan. She was shock that hugged her but she hugged me back. "Kamsahabnida" I said. "Gumabda~" SVT sang. Me and Taeyan laughed. "Well I gotta go now bye you guys!! Protect her, ok!" Imo said and hung up.

~*~

"So you'll come back to us?" Namjoon asked. "Ani, I'll stay with SVT" I said as I look at SVT with a smirk. They know what I was planning so they just play it with me. "Really noona?!" Dino asked with a smile. "Wae?!?!" Jimin asked. "Because they were there since I woke up!" I said with a smiled. "Nice one!!" Hoshi said as he back hugged me. BTS Oppas looked at me with a shock and hurt expression. I smiled. "Y/N.. Come back to us please" Jimin begged. "Ani" I said. I looked at Taeyan who just face palmed herself. I smiled at her. She shook her head as she knows what Im doing. "Y/N, Jebal" Jungkook begged. BTS were about to cry well no they werent about to cry,they were really crying. "Y/N w-what could w-we do to m-make you c-come back t-to us?" Jimin said between his sobs. "N-Ne Y/N" Jungkook said. They were really crying. I was shocked. I came to them hugged them. "Oppa I was just joking" I said. "Ya! Why did you lied?! I thought you weren't lying! I thought you'll stay with them!" Jin said. "MIanhae Oppas" I said. SVT laughed. "Its not funny!!" Yoongi said. "This is what a real family should be" Jeonghan said. I smiled. "Thank you for taking care of our little sister SVT" Jin said as he rubbed my hair making it a mess. "Oppa~ Hajima~" I whined. He looked at me and smiled and fix my hair back to normal. "Y/N..." Yoongi called in a warning voice. "Ne Oppa?" I asked. "Oh Gahd! I can sense that there will be a punishment" Hoshi and Woozi said at once. "O-Oppa??" I called Yoongi. He walked to me and flicked my forehead. "Ah! Ya! Oppa! That hurts!!" I said. "Thats your punishment for pranking us!" Yoongi said. "Tch! You no fun!" I said. Hoseok laughed. "He just said my line!" Hoseok said. "Burreorro Hurricane!!" Hoshi suddenly said.I laughed at him."BTS Oppas put your stuff at the other room that has one bed and SVT you can put it on the other room that has two beds." I said. "Nah we have a hotel we're we stayed" Namjoon said. "How about we go to the amusement park tomorrow!" Taeyan said as she clapped her hand. "Mansae!!!" SVT said. "Mansae Mansae Mansae Mansae yeh!" Jungkook chanted. I smiled at their silliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone!! Should I end the book? Or I could add some more Chapters?? Leave it at the comments so I can update! I actually have a bit of another chapter but it might not be a good chapter? HEHE IM SO EVIL, I CANT LET THEM BE HAPPY HWEHWE XD