De-stress Her

The next morning we had another round and showered for the day. After getting dressed and having breakfast we headed downstairs.

"How about lunch today love?" He asks with a eyebrow raised.

"I would love it." I say kissing him softly.

We each head to the town car and I was dropped off first. I head straight to my office and look over the file. As I'm reviewing it Austin walks in.

"Morning Angel." Austin says.

"Morning muffin". I reply.

"How was your night?" He asks curiously.

"Logan sent me flowers, wanting to have dinner saying he loves and misses me. Ass." I say scoffing and rolling my eyes.

"The nerve of him." Austin says angrily.

"That reminds me. I need to call Tristan. Now at the event I'm going to need a swat team with Logan sniffing around." I say and he nods and I call Tristan.

"Hey Mare." Tristan says affectionally .

"Hey Tris, listen for my event I need a full team to protect me." I say.

"Why?" He asks concern lacing his voice.

"Logan's back. Ask Austin he's trying to charm his way back into my pants. He grabbed me and wouldn't let me go and he also sent flowers to my hotel. I don't know how he found where I was staying. It's not under my name or Finn's." I say angrily.

"Whoa Mare calm down. Stress is not good for the baby." He says worriedly.

"I know. He just won't leave me alone. I told him I was happily married. He also kept glaring at Austin and was extremely rude to him." I say in a huff.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it. He better keep his hands off you or he'll deal with me. See you soon. Love you baby girl." He says and we hang up.

Logan's POV

Everything changed seven years ago for me, I got into a accident a year after I walked away from Rory. God why did I do that, it was such a bonehead move.

I also cut off contact with everyone else, after my accident I rejoined HPG and now I'm in London. I can't believe I ran into Ace again. It must be fate, why did I finally give into my dad's dynastic plan.

Odette is nice and all but she doesn't even compare to my Ace. I'm not giving her up this time, who cares if she's married I always get what I want. She is what I want.

I sent flowers to her last night and I still haven't heard about dinner. I went to her hotel and no answer at the door, I need to find out exactly where she is so I call one of my guys.

Rory's POV

"Well that's settled." I say.

"Yes the lawsuit went away and now vacation." Austin says smiling.

"Yes we are. I don't know where we're going yet." I say.

It was almost lunch time and Finn was picking me up.

"Next month is December your big announcement of being a double heiress. We all have your back." Austin assures me.

"I know, it's just that thee Logan Huntzburger will try and get his claws in me." I say sighing as I ran my hand through my hair.

As Austin and I were talking about what they did there was a knock on the door.

"Love I've come to get you for our lunch date." Finn says grinning widely.

"Baby you got me for good now. We settled the case, I'm all done." I say winking at him.

"Finn go take her and de-stress her she needs it." Austin says winking at Finn. We head out to the town car and get in.

"How about lunch in our suite?" He says suggestively.

"Mmm sounds like a plan." I say and pull him into a passionate kiss.

"Baby I informed dad about what Logan did." He tells me.

"I told Tristan for next month for the announcement I'll need a army. They will try and get their claws in me. Can you believe in a few short weeks we'll be married four years." I say smiling at him.

"Yes it will be my beautiful wife, I married my other half, my soulmate." He says affectionately.

"I feel the same. You and I were and are always meant to be together forever." I say lovingly and kiss him softly.

Soon we arrive back at our hotel and order in, they said it would be a hour. We didn't mind we were busy anyways.

Finn carried me to the bedroom and slowly let me slide down his body. We stripped each other and I started to stroke him.

"Mmmmm Ror." He says huskily as he kisses my neck.

He pulls me into a passionate kiss and I deepen it. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. He sat at the edge of the bed and slowly entered me. We moved in harmony going up and down until I climaxed. He stood up and placed me on the bed gently. He stroked my cheek and looked at me affectionately and slowly started to move in and out of me again.

I scratched his back and we both moaned in pleasure. I pulled him close and kissed him as I poured all my love I had for him into it. We parted when the need for air came about. He moved one of my legs over his shoulder and he was even deeper inside of me.

"Oh Finn." I moan loudly.

"Ror." He moans out as we both climaxed together and I laid my head on his chest and snuggled into him.

"I love you baby." I say affectionately.

"I love you with everything I am, I am so lucky I ran into that day." He says softly with a smile. I look up at him and smiled.

"As am I, we're blissfully happy. We have a baby on the way and I couldn't have asked for a better man to love than you." I say lovingly as he rubs my belly and smiles.

"I can't wait to feel our baby move." He says in awe.

"Don't worry when I feel it I'll yell for you." I say and pull him close and kiss him passionately.

We went for another round and finished just as the food arrived. We sat and ate talked about vacation and the event coming up. We talked about what we should do with Logan. I was scared of what he might do.