Its A????????

Rory's POV

The month passed quickly and today was my sixteen week check up. Tomorrow was the night of the event and I was stressing out over it.

When we came back from vacation we informed them of Logan's actions. None of them were pleased at what transpired and they all knew he wasn't going to give up.

"Baby you ready?" Finn asks excitedly. I swear he's bouncing a little.

"Yeah I'm ready." I say and grab his hand and head out to the doctors. We head to the town car and headed for my appointment.

"You excited?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Very, we might find out what we're having." He says grinning widely and rubbing my belly. I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"Your worried about tomorrow aren't you love?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah I am babe. I'm scared actually, I don't know what he or they will do." I say with some fear lacing my voice. Finn pulls me close and rubs my arm.

"Baby we won't let anything happen to you. No one is going to leave your side. Sarah and Steph are even going to go in the restroom with you." He assures me.

We make it to the appointment quickly and headed inside to check in.

"If we have a boy what do you want to name him?" Finn asks curiously.

"Finley Colin Morgan. What do you think?" I ask him.

"I absolutely love it kitten." He says kissing me softly.

"Rory Morgan." The nurse calls and we follow the nurse and she brings us to the room. I sat on the table and Finn grabs my hand.

"I was thinking, I don't know if you want to do it." I say nervously.

"What is it love?" He asks concerned.

"If we have a girl I want to name her Elizabeth Amelia Morgan after your grandmother." I say softly my eyes welled up with tears.

"I would love that." He says as a tear escapes and I wipe it away.

"She meant so much to us I want to honor her." I say and kiss him softly.

As we pulled apart there was a knock on the door and Dr Grey walked in.

"Hello Rory, Finn." She says.

"Hi Dr Grey." We say together.

"Let's see if this baby will cooperate with us." She says with a small laugh. She wheels the machine over and turns it on and she begins with measurements

"I have a clear view. You ready?" She asks.

"Yes." We both say in excitement.

"Looks like you will have a beautiful baby boy." She says and I start to cry.

"I'm having a little boy." I say in awe and Finn leans down and kisses me.

"I'm getting a little boy." Finn says excitement evident in his voice. I looked up at Finn and saw tears in his eyes.

"You need to make an appointment in a month. Pictures will be at front desk." She says and leaves the room. I clean myself off and Finn pulls me close.

"Looks like we have a Finley Colin Morgan." He says and kisses me passionately.

"I'm so happy a little Finn." I say emotionally.

We head to the front desk and after I got my pictures and an appointment we headed home. Finn ordered lunch and I sat on the couch with my feet up, before Finn made his way to me as Steph called me. She and Colin were coming over and I had Finn order more food. Finn sat down and started rubbing my feet.

"That feels so good baby." I say with a small moan.

"You need to be relaxed, I know tomorrow will be absolutely stressful for you." He says smiling at me lovingly.

"I know baby." I say and before he can say anything else the doorbell went off. Finn answers the door an comes back with Steph and Colin in tow.

"Hey girly." Steph says hugging me.

"Hey girl." I say smiling.

"So?" Colin asks excited.

"Well mate were going to tell you what it is and for one reason only." Finn says smirking.

"Why is that?" Colin asked confused.

"We're having a boy named Finley Colin." I say smiling brightly.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited." Steph says pulling me in for another hug.

"Really?" Colin asks shocked.

"Yes Colin. Your a brother to us and mean so much to us." Finn says sincerely.

"How are you doing Ror?" Colin asks concerned.

"Stressed." I say sighing.

"Why?" Steph asks concerned.

"Logan." Finn says.

"Don't worry Ror were all going to be there, we all have your back." Colin says pulling me into a hug.

"He's going to flip when he finds out Finn and I are married." I say.

"I know. I'm surprised his family didn't say anything to him." Colin says.

"You know Mitchum apologized to Rory and said we are perfect for each other." Finn tells them.

"Is that why you guys have a better relationship now?" Steph asks.

"Yeah, also they said I never really was fit for Logan. They said I was too good for him." I say.

"We always wondered." Colin muses out loud.

"I thought we told you." Finn says and shrugs his shoulders.

The door bell goes off.

"foods here." I say in excitement and we all laugh.

"Come on mate, come help me." Finn says and they make their way to the door. They came back with four bags full of food.

"Finn isn't that a little much." Steph asked skeptically.

"I have to feed my lovely wife and son, I wanted to make sure she had her hearts desire." He says and winks at me.

"True." Steph says giving in.

That night went by quickly, we didn't know what tomorrow would bring. I knew that no matter what Finn would be by my side always and forever.