Leave - Taehyung

Your POV
Taehyung has been acting weird lately...I don't know what has gotten into him. I've known him since kindergarten.
"(Y-Y/n)?" I heard someone stutter. Judging by his voice, I can tell that it's Taehyung. Although, his voice was shaking so I'm not sure.

"Yes?" I ask as I turn around.

"W-will you g-go - never mind!" he tries to ask me something, I'm not sure what.

"What is it TaeTae?" I ask him.

"Nothing!" he says as he runs away, genuine interest eating me away.

~Fifteen minutes later~

"(Y/n)!" Someone calls out to me. It was Taehyung.

"Yes, Taehyung?" I ask

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks me. What da - oh, the one that I wasn't intending to go to...

"Uh, I don't know Taehyung. Maybe," I answer him.

"Why?! Is it because someone else asked you?! I'm going to kill them," he says in response.

"N-no! It's not that! I just didn't want to go," I say.

"O-oh, sorry then," he apologizes. He sounds so heartbroken, I feel bad now.

"W-wait," I shout for Taehyung.

"Yes, (Y/n)?" He asks me.

"I'll go with you," as I said that, I could see his face light up with joy.

"Yay! I have someone to go with!" he shouts out. All of the girls stare at me with a face of jealousy. One of them looks at me and sticks her finger in her mouth. I'm pretty sure that it indicates her throwing up. I just look at her and roll my eyes. Taehyung taps me on the shoulder. I look up to feel his lips crash on to mine. I could hear all of the girls yelling in anger. At this moment in time, I felt....I don't know how I felt. I felt my lips tingling. I reached up to touch them. Taehyung told me that he would go to his next class.

"Hey, bitch," someone insults me. I turn around to see Teressa. The school bully. I look up at her and walk away. "Hey! I was talking to you!" She yells.

"And I wasn't," I could hear everyone gasp in surprise. I turn around to see her boiling with anger. She looks so angry, I could practically see steam coming out of her ears. I chuckle, turn around, and walk to my next class. Music. Music went by fast. It was the usual.

"Hey!" Someone shouts out for me. It was Teressa...again.

"What do you want now? Are you going to call me a slut?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's because you are one," I chuckle.

"Pretty ironic for you to call me a slut when I'm not the person who slept with my boyfriend's best friend. Or slept with my best friend's boyfriend," I insult.

"You what?!" Casey shouts. She stomps on over here. "I swear, Teressa, if she's not lying you're going to regret it so much," she says.

I chuckle, "As much as I'd love to watch a cat-fight right now, I have to get home." As I'm walking home, an unknown figure approaches. (Litten, I choose you!) I can feel someone behind me. After a couple of minutes, I start to worry. As I think that, the figure pulls me into an ally. Being prepared for this a long time, I bite their finger.

"Ow, what the hell?!" They shout. Their voice...Teressa? I shake my head to clear my thoughts. 'All I need to focus on is running' I tell myself. I start sprinting to my house. Lucky for me, my mom forced me into track. It took me about 8 minutes to get there. That's very surprising because it is usually a 30 minute walk. When I get to the door, my lungs feel like they're going to burst. My heart is pounding like a drum. My throat is so dry, it is a desert down there.