Let her - Suga

~Hello, Yoongi!~

I have loved you for a long time now, I know you will never love me back. I love you with all of my heart! Will you go to the dance with me?
~(Y/n)

~Hi, Yoongi!~

I see you have accepted my offer! Thank you for doing so! Will you be my boyfriend? I am so afraid of rejection but, it's worth it, right?
~(Y/n)

~Yoongi!~

Thank you a lot for being my boyfriend! I love you with all of my heart! I will never stop loving you! Do you love me? Probably not but, I will still love you!
~(Y/n)

~Oppa!~

I am really glad that you said you love me! Although, I saw you with Cathey, I will love you forever! I hope she is just a friend. Remember, I can never stop loving you!
~(Y/n)

~Yoongi!~

I see you have kissed Cathey. That's ok! I still love you! Please, don't do it again, Oppa. I will be very sad if you do it again. Love you!
~(Y/n)

~Hi, Yoongi!~

I saw you go into Cathey's room. I also heard your groans and her moans. I am very disappointed. I still love you! I'm a little sad but, have fun with Cathey! I-I don't think we should be dating anymore...I will still forever love you!
~(Y/n)

~Hello, Yoongi!~

I am very happy for you and Cathey! You guys are now official! Congratulations! I wonder what your child would look like. Have a good day!
~(Y/n)

~Hi!~

Is it a bad time to tell you that I have cancer? I always have. I just hid my condition with an "I'm fine," I hope you and Cathey are getting along well!
~(Y/n)

~Hello!~

I saw you and Cathey have a child! I'm so proud! She's so pretty. She has your eyes. And she has Cathey's nose. It's a beautiful combination. You guys are such relationship goals. I haven't found anyone new yet. My doctor told me that I was getting better!
~(Y/n)

~Yeoboseyo~

I saw Cathey with another man over at he park. Now that I am looking at him, your "child" has his eyes. I'm sorry to break it to you but, I think she cheated on you. Kind of like what you did with me. I hope that Cathey will understand how much you deserve to be loved. They already kissed a couple of times.
~(Y/n)

{her handwriting gets sloppier here}
~Annyeong~

I see that you and Cathey have broken up. I think it's time to tell you, I was lying. My doctor said I was getting worse. I only have a day left to live. Goodbye!
~(Y/n)

Yoongi's POV

No! Not the one I love! I have to go to her! I run to the hospital that I expect her to be in.

"Is (Y/n) in this hospital?" I ask the front desk.

"Yes, room 384," they respond. I run as fast as I can to her room.

"Y-Yoongi," was the last thing she said before a loud beeping could be heard. I-I should of let her love me.

A/n: this is a chapter dedicated to flowercrown_kookie 's competition (J-Hope you like it!)