Just the beginning

I cry softly as I lay in the bed with the man I was forced to marry. The man my parents gave my heart and soul too. My soul mate didn't hear my cries due to the fact I was crying so soflty, I didn't want to wake up the yelling and the beating that came with him.

I'm 18 and I've been through more than my mom has and she is 43. I always wondered what it would've been like to have a boyfriend and go to homecoming and prom with him and dance the night away... I got robbed from those opportunities because of my father's problems I was forced to marry a grown man. A 23 year old to be exact. My sperm doner stole from Zyair and to keep Zy off his back he gave me away. Zy told him "I want your little girl to be my wife and I'll spare you your life". He could have chose to taken my twin sister Navana, but instead he chose me and I have always wondered why.  I'm not like the other girls though. Yes there were others before me they either died from the beatings or killed themselves and they all were older than me I won't die up in this house I know my worth I know I'm beautiful and I know I deserve more than this. Deontae tells me everyday.

Deontae (DE-AHN-TAY)

"Uhhhhh Dee baby slow down"

My ex girlfriend of 2 years De'shante yelled as I continuously slammed into her from the back.

"shut up before you wake up my son"

I pulled out and nutted on her ass then got up and went to my bathroom... We not together but I have needs as a dude so I fuck her from time to time. The only reason I'm affiliated with her is because of our son Decardion.

Without him she would be dead to me for trying to take my money and run with it

Without him she would be dead to me for trying to take my money and run with it. I'm a drug dealer I sell drugs for kingpin Zyair Roman everybody inna streets know him as Money. I've been working with him for about 4 years now I'm 18 as a drug dealer with a 8 month old son. I gained custody due to De'shante's living arrangements. I'm a senior in high school and the caption of the basketball team. I wanted to be a professional player but my mom couldn't pay bills so I switched routes. She watches him while i'm gone at school or out hustling.