Im feelin' you

I pulled up to Deontae's 3 story mansion and looked around in awe. I picked up my phone and dialed Zy's number to let him know i made it. He ain't need to know I was at a nigga house, he would get mad even though he has he fair share of bitches. He is very selfish and he don't want no niggas giving me attention but him. But he can have his fun so i'm gonna have mines too.

''wat'' I then told dis nigga bout answering me like that.

'' Don't answer me no 'wat' boy'' i rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat.

'' mmcht ima answer yo ass how I want right na cuz i'm pissed off. Why you by a nigga house Cattelaya? you forgot yo location was on or sum shit?'' he yelled at me.

" nah I aint forget" i lied straight through my teeth.

" why tf you by a nigga house" how tf he know this a nigga house anyway what the hell.

" Diamond sent me this address sooo if its a nigga in there its her's.''

"who tf is Diamond, you aint got no friends bae, all I know about is Adrianna."

"They cousins, look I was just telling you I made it Zyair and you yellin' at me n shit. Im'a see you when I get home.''

"Dont play wimme bruh, buu ight man." he hung up in my face making me sigh. Welp I might get man handled tonight. 

I got out the car and walked up to the door. I rung the door bell twice and heard a females voice.

'' im coming!!" the door opened revealing my fraternal twin sister Navana.

" Hey Banana I missed you" i said calling her by her nickname I gave her.

" NuNuuuuuuu babyyyy I missed you too!!" she yelled pulling me into a hug. She pulled me inside and I felt her smack my ass making my yelp a little bit. 

"yo booty then got big girl dang, needa give ya sista' sum cuz a bitch need it.'' she yelled while laughing making me giggle and shake my ass on her. We broke apart and I looked up to see Deon coming down the steps typing on his phone, I felt my phone vibrate making me smirk. I pulled it out to see his message pop up.

DaddyDee- couldn't make it huh? 

I smiled and walked up to him he looked up and smiled showing his bottom grill, god took his time on this fine ass nigga cause whew. He had on sum grey sweats with no shirt showcasing his tattoos. 

" hey daddy" he pulled me into a hug kissing my nose

'' hey princess, when you got hea I thought you wasnt coming.''

" I just got hea, I couldnt find the house at first." he leaned down and pecked my lips twice letting his hands travel down to my ass, he gripped tf out my ass making me whimper on his lips. 

'' mhm, well you hea now ma' c'mon we finna play truth or dare." he turned me around leading towards the living room where I heard more voices. I felt him press against me making me feel every inch of his pipe, he let his lips trail kisses down my neck .

" you smell good asf mama" 

I bit the corner of my bottom lip felling Gigi get moist and gain a little heartbeat. He pushed me on the nearest wall and turned me back towards him. His hands went back down to my ass, he smacked an ass cheek and his lips crashed into mine. He bit my bottom lip then let his tongue slip across it. I didnt open my mouth making him groan and grab both of my ass cheeks spreading them apart making my pussy lips spread too, I moaned in his mouth and he slipped his tongue inside letting it explore my mouth. I let my hand travel into his sweats gripping his inches, I stroked it slowly felling him get hard from my touch. Deon pulled away from my lips throwing his head back giving me access to his neck , I leaned up and sucked on his sweet spot while stroking him a lil harder making him whimper my name in my ear. I looked him in his eyes to see them dilated meaning his fine ass was horny. 

'' princess stop before I nut" I sucked harder making him grip my ass cheek and put his hand on the wall to keep his self balanced.

'' you want me to stop baebeh? huh? I want you to nut daddy'' he groaned loudly in my ear and pushed me into the nearest room locking the door. He flicked the light on and took his shirt off throwing it across the room, I smirked and walked up to him and pushed him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and pulled his sweats and boxers down while staring into his eyes. We have had sex before and we've performed oral on each other plenty of times so I know what he likes. I licked his tip and sucked on it softly while arching my back and staring at him. He smirked at me and started unbuckling my pants, he made me stop and pulled my pants off my legs. Deon laid back down and turned my body so I was on side of him, he massaged my ass and I went back to pleasuring him.He pulled my panties to the side and slipped his digits between my wet folds, I arched my back for him again and he slipped two of them in me making me moan on his dick softly. I swallowed all 10 of his inches down my throat and bobbed my head a a steady pace he groaned loudly and cursed under his breathe.

" shit gurl, wait baby, put that pussy in my face." I sat up but continued to jack him off, he grabbed my waist and pulled my body on top of his making us 69. I went back to sucking his shaft until I felt his lips attach to my clit sucking harshly. I tried to scoot up a little bit making him smack my ass hard asf twice.

"Dont fuckin' play wimme Novah take dis shit and I aint tell you stop" I felt my pussy cream at his harshness towards me. He gripped my ass spreading my cheeks apart along with my pussy he went back to licking me and I put his inches back into my mouth. I shook my ass in his face and rode his tongue, I started to sloppy suck him the way he likes it making his toes curl up. 

"fuck mama im finna nut." he went back to sucking my clit hard while jamming three of his long fingers in and out of me. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and moaned load as fuck, I felt my juices start to leak outta me making my eyes roll to the back of my head. I put him back in my mouth and started to massage his balls making his dick twitch in my mouth and I felt his seed hit the back of my throat. I swallowed his juice and massaged his balls making sure all his nut came out. He rubbed on my booty and kissed my lips once more and rolled me off him. I looked him in his eyes and smiled. He smirked and got off the bed walking into the bathroom. I followed behind him and we cleaned our selves up and walked out the room. Deon carried me on his shoulder into the livingroom. He put me down and Navana smirked at me and motioned her eyes to the left, making me look over to see De'shante, Deon's babymama. I smirked back and winked at her. Deontae sat on the floor joining the circle and he sat me on his lap placing his hand on my ass. I glanced at Shante seeing her eyeing me, I sat up and Deon leaned back so I sat directly on his dick making him hiss under his breathe. Shante looked mad but I ain't care.

" ight lets play truth or dare bitches" I said smirking 

" lets play" everybody repeated

Yuroooooooooooooo excuse mistakes babies, i dont update like i need too but i got a new laptop so ima start updating alot now, i would make dis chapter longer since yall deserve it but my laptop literally on 6%% right now so ima update again later on comment plzzz now its on 5% lol bye readers and pm about reading some of yall stories  I would love too.