Time together?

Novah

I sat in class typing away on my phone... Deontae and I were talking about his lil get together today after school..

DaddyDee- you sure you can come today cuz any other time I ask you to come to sum' you say no

-yes I'm sure Dee I don't have plans today after school

DaddyDee- ight bet

-wat should I wear tonight?

DaddyDee-  sum easy for me to take off you because you look good in anything.

I blushed at his choice of words I saw a shadow at my desk making me look up. It was my teacher Mr.Downs. Now this man is a true pervert he knows I don't want his old ass and he keeps trying with me.

"May I have your phone Ms. Hernandez?"

"Umm no you may not Mr.Downs" I said with a smile and but it in my shorts pocket.

"This your only warning child" I rolled my eyes as he walked off and sat through the rest of the period thinking of a outfit for tonight ...

Zyair ( ZY-Air)

"Yah bruh just drop it off here" I said to one of my block boys Daruis... I watched as my girlfriend walked throughout the house in some small shorts and a sports bra

 I watched as my girlfriend walked throughout the house in some small shorts and a sports bra

"ight lil nigga..." I hung up the phone and started thinking bout my wife.. she didn't even tell me she was leaving this morning. I honestly miss her. I know I do bad stuff but I have a anger problem and I'm an alcoholic. I love my wife I really do and I don't intend on hurting her shit  just happen sometimes though. Now Shannon is just a quick fuck for when my baby Novah not here... She been so busy with school and dance practice dat she never really home. I'm always at the trap so I never spend quality time with her anymore. I wanna fix that tonight though.

"Zy baby I want some head"

"Yo ass kno dam well ion eat no box. go head with that shit Shannon" She rolled her eyes and walked off. I don't eat nobody box unless it's Novah's and that how that shit go.

 I don't eat nobody box unless it's Novah's and that how that shit go