Slender mans arrivel

Some times i think of my self as the supernatural...but is that really true...is the supernatural really what people say it is...? If it is, how did it get here? Why? When? And who was the person to discover the unliving and its supernatural powers? Slender man is coming sooner then you ever realized it! I was in my home and i was sleeping, until i heard this screach that would blow your ears off. I then woke up, and reqlized it was just a dream...for now. I thought i had a chance to go back to sleep and see at least who it was, but i guess i was wrong. So i just laid there for a few minutes until i was ready to get up...and not throw up. So then i got up and i went down stairs to get myself a cup of coffee, and it actually made me feel at home, but then i realized that the dream i had was no ordanary dream it was my future dream. I would become the person who was screaching at the top of my lungs. I suddenly feel this sharp pain in my hand where i was holding my cup of coffee, and i quickly dropped it and said "HOLY SHIT! What the hell in the world WAS THAT...?!" I see some of the coffee on my bare feet just sizzling like bacon on a frying pan on high. i also look up my legs and see that bits of skin on my legs were starting to bleed. So i try to quickly manage my way to the bathroom and start to clean up the mess that i have made. I got a few bandades on parts of my legs that were bleeding heavily and i just wiped the rest of the blood of with a wet towel and then i went out of the bathroom and i went up to my room and i put new pants on and i put my other pants in the washer. I went back down stairs and i looked at the broken coffee cup that i had broken, then i went to get a broom and a sweeper and i started sweeping up the broken glass. All of the sudden as i look were im sweeping up my mess, i then start to see a face in the sweeper. i thought it was my own so i decided to not think about that, but thats when things got really bad and out of control. I felt this cool breeze over my right shoulder and then my left, and i turn around to see what it was and find a person or should i say a thing, that apperantly had no face and and had about two arms on each side of its body. I just froze in schock and then before i even realized it i blacked out...and thought i would never wake up ever again. I then, woke up and i realized that i was in a room, but not my room...i think. I checked it out to see if anything was unusual. thankfully there wasnt, well for now. now that i have had an ancounter with a spirit of some sorts, i knew what i was looking for. I knew that if worst came to worst i would be there to fight whatever there was trying to hurt me or worse kill me. So then after i told myself all of that, i decided that i should do something about that, so i got out of the bed that i was laying on then i walked slowly on the wooden floor, even though it wasnt so slow sence i had to make my way around the jagged wooden floor that was pointing out like looking down a cliff and seeing fog with jagged rocks pointing out of the ground. I wanted to see who or what was in my house, just when i opened the door and saw on the front of my door writen in blood saying, slender man is coming, run while you still can!