The shadow king

The shadow is a person or a figure lurking in the depths of the black night. I woke up, thankfully in the room i was in when i was having my snack, but something just didnt feel right. I sat up on the couch and my head was spinning. I felt extreamly dizzy and i felt like i was going to puke. Again. I didnt know what was going on with me and i certainly didnt know what was going to happen. Its not like i wanted to know in the first place but still, just try get the consept of what im at least trying to say to you. I slowly got up from the couch that i was laying on and i wanted to take a quick ride in my car. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to my car faster then i realized it and faster than i wanted to. I stopped at my car door to see my reflection in the window. I looked normal. That is if you even call people with a really pale face normal. I do. My face was always pale even when i was first born. I didnt like the look of myself because i felt sick to my stomach and wanted to hurl. So instead of letting that drag on i opened my car door, got in sat down takeing in a deep breath and i put the key in the egnition and turned the car on. I backed out of my drive way and i made a left hand turn. I was driving on adams street and i got this really weird feeling, like someone was watching me. I felt disturbed by it and i tried to let it go but my mind somehow wouldnt let me go of that thought. Sorry i meant feeling but i guess its also a thought. I then got really discouraged and i parked my car on the side of the street and i got out of the car and all i wanted to do was to just let my mind be and not think about what had happened to me earlier in the day. I didnt go that far away from my car but all i did was look at the cars passing by me. I really didnt think of anything and i really didnt want to but my mind was set on something else. I mean other than the slenderman part that i had this morning. I wanted to know why this 'thing' was following me or as other people say it haunting me. I was really mad but i let it go for that one second. Then i had it, that spirit that was haunting me wanted me too get out of the house because its not my house its his! But why the hell would he be trying too hurt me?! I mean what did i ever do to him?! I feel really bad for him that he has no 'home' but, i mean really murder is the best way to talk or to reacat to that situation that is happening right there and then. I DONT THINK SO! I turned around and then i jumped and saw him. I really didnt know if anyone else saw him but i really didnt want to know in the first place. He looked at me and i looked back to see a white face but with the imprints where the faceul features would have been. He said something with a type of voice like if you were under a tunnel in your car and you hear that static raido station on. He said "Im so sorry if i have been hurting you but i had to. I had to do hurt you because if i didnt then you would have probably stayed in that house not even knowing what was going on. I have been watching you and i will never stop!" I looked at him not really sure if i should take that as a compliment or as a warning sign like 'get the hell out of my house before i really kill you in real life.' I then decided i should say something back so i said " Sorry is'nt a an action its a word to make people think about what they have done. If you want to keep your 'own, house' then you are going to have to get used to me being in the house with you because thats the only house i will probably ever have in my entire life. So i really dont suggest you ruin it for me while im there!" He looked at me and said "If you want to stay at MY HOUSE then you are going to have to change somethings for me. If you dont listen to what i say. It can cost your life and i will kill you if thats what it takes to make you do what i ask!" I then looked at him and he looked at me and said " I will be waiting for you. And remember...im always watching!" Without me saying anything i nodded my head and he drifted away. As i was watching him he dissappered like fog disappering as soon as the sun shone brightly with all its power and the sky looked as clear as day.