Tone It Down

Beam didn't know which one was the worst, him wearing skirts or Forth's unblinking eyes on his freaking flappy skirt now.

For hell's sake, Beam did never ask to have this tight baby pink short sleeved off shoulder top to reveal his pale shoulders in such a public place, and darker shades of pale pink skater skirt to wrap just half of his thighs. He did never think that he will waxed all of his leg hairs and wearing this pair of flat low top red sneakers. What worse, the dark brown soft lock hairs displayed so neatly to half of his back was kind of itchy on his revealed shoulders.

Beam shifted uncomfortably on his feet. He tried to pull down the short flappy skirt to cover the rest of his thighs. Red nail polish was polished neatly on eight of his fingers, leaving his left ring finger and his right pinky finger nail with pale pink color. He did never think that the angel gang could apply make up on his face this neatly. Light eyeliner that made his eyes bigger and rounder, the pink lipstick, the pink colored blushes smeared on his pale cheeks. It was such a natural make up, but it really didn't change Beam's mind about hating everything on him right now.

"P'Phaa!" Yo waved his hand as he run to Phana and Kit walked calmly to Ming who was waving so furiously at him. But there, Forth was just standing on his feet, staring at the flappy skirt wrapping just half of his thighs and basically him.

"Aw, what the heck happened to you, Ai'Beam? Didn't kmow you're into something like this, no offense tho," Phana asked as he and his friends walked closer to Beam. He held the dark brown hairlock on Beam's pale shoulder and chuckled with everyone except him and Forth.

"Stupid!" Beam hissed.

Beam couldn't help but to glare at Kit and Yo who made this kind of dirty gambling. He was sure Kit and Yo had told Pha and Ming before. And there, standing, Forth who seemed to know nothing about it. And that thought made him a little bit sad. He was actually scared, and he was very nervous. Although he tried to tone it down and be the usual brave Beam whose Forth can be proud of, the infinite possibilities of how Forth's will react to him being like this really shook his heart with fright.

Until suddenly he the sun light was shaded from him and Beam looked up just to find Forth's eyes staring at him. Fuck the flat sneakers, that made the tall Forth with his thick heeled timberland even taller than he usually was.

Forth's face was unreadable. He looked kind of surprised but the effort to tone it down was obvious, it made him looked rather cold.

"I'm... I'm..." Beam hung his head low, steepled with his fingers nervously. "Ai'Forth, I'm sorry, I lost to the satan..." Beam said with frown on his face, still hanging his head low.

But there was no answer, instead, he saw Forth shifted in his feet. So Beam looked up to see what Forth was doing. And he saw Forth took off his black leather jacket and then he tied the sleeves around Beam's waist, to cover the revealed back thighs of Beam.

"Sorry, it's cute but i'm afraid it's a little bit too short for your comfort..." Forth said as his hands tidied up the jacket on the waist.

"Ooooiiii~!" everyone chirped while Beam blinked nervously, and hanging his head low again, so low that his head almost touched Forth's chest.

Then Forth swiped the long hair falling on the air, because he hung his head low, with his long fingers to stuck it behind Beam's ear and Beam looked up. He froze when Forth gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Beam pushed Forth's chest in surprise with both of the side of his fists. Beam knew that Forth knew about him disliking this kind of PDA. But he saw Forth smiled gently.

"So, a girlfriend today," Forth said with his calm smile as he held the hair lock on Beam's pale shoulder, stared at it and even sniffed it in front of his nose, probably out of curiosity.