Lost In The Building

-------Chapter Five ------

Chapter Five: "Lost In the Building"

Luke decided to roam around before Catherine comes back so he went out of their room to look for Charlotte.

He had travelled quite some distance that he seemed to have lost his way inside the Academy grounds.

He tried to remember where he went in but ended up lost within the old school building.

Luke: "How on earth did I end up here?"

And he continued walking around the deserted buildings.

Meanwhile Catherine had returned from the cafeteria bringing their snacks with her, but Luke wasn't around anymore.

Catherine then started asking their classmates if they had seen Luke

Catherine:"Have you seen, Sir Luke? "

Jane: "He went out shortly after you did... "

Catherine: "Do you know where he was headed? "

Jane: "No..."

Catherine went out and started looking for Luke asking every person she meets if they had seen Luke.

Catherine: Excuse me but have you seen a guy about this tall and this big, walking around the school yard with a chain hanging on his pocket?

But everyone seems to have not seen Luke until one girl answered

Lily: "I think I saw him, enter the thicket ahead... and he seems a bit daze actually... "

Catherine: "Thank you so much..."

Lily: "My name's Lily "

Catherine: "Thanks Lily"

And Catherine continued her search for Luke, who seemed to be getting lost even more inside the old building which resembles a bit of a maze.

Luke was still lost inside the building, and at that time he was already hungry and tired.

Luke sat beside one of the big trees nearby within the building center and began thinking of ways how to get out safely.

On the other hand, Catherine was making her way into the forest marking every tree that she had passed so she won't get lost on her way back.

After awhile she managed to get past through the thicket and she ended up seeing what seems to be the old school building.

She was about to enter when she was caught by two patrolling teachers.

Teacher 1: "This is an off limits zone "

Catherine: "But... Sir... "

Teacher 2: "This is an off limits zone, so go back to your classroom now."

Catherine sighed and turned her back on them but after a few meters hid among the shrubs. After the teachers had gone, she quickly snuck into the old building.

Meanwhile Luke was back on his feet roaming around the deserted building when he saw a shadow at a distant and so he followed it.

He had been following the shadow for quite sometime before he ended up at what seems to be the old library. And it seems that there were still books racked in the shelves.

Luke went in and began to scan among the books that were left.

Luke: "Celtic Mythology... Egyptian Empire..."

Then he heard footsteps from nearby. He left the shelves and followed the footsteps and it soon led him to the rooftop. Again the footsteps vanished at the last minute.