TWENTY FIVE.

"MEOW?"

"MEOW?"

jimin has been neglecting his cats ever since he started dating namjoon, which is understandable because all twelve of his cats swooned whenever taehyung breathed, if possible. it was only fair, in his opinion.

but today was different. after everyone had left the apartment to carry on with their respective businesses, the brunette had snuck into the living room with a bunch of snacks tucked into his arms, ready to just lie down and relax with his beloved pets. no namjoon. no jungkook. no crossdressing. no problems. just him and his cats.

and food, of course.

willow blinks up at him lazily, proceeding to rub herself all over jimin's thigh as soon as she jumps up onto the couch.

the rest of his cats follow her footsteps, crawling all over his body and settling themselves in the crooks and crevices.

giggling softly at the ticklish feeling of fur rubbing against his skin, he pats thor on his head, slightly scratching his back. the feline merely purrs, leaning into the touch.

the man leans forward, grabbing the television remote from the coffee table, then switches it on, deciding to watch a rerun of friends.

the colourful cats mewl delightfully, curling up on their owner's small body.

jimin felt tranquility, and he wished that this peace would last for a lifetime.

he forgot that it was always calm before the storm.

thank you guys so much for 400 reads! i love you all so much!
also, i've been dropping major hints ever since this book began and i'm hoping you all have been following along
— mal