Chapter 2

Here's second chapter of FILAOA!

We're really sorry that we didn't update sooner. School has started,and its been a killer! We've been busy but we tried to update as soon as possible.

Well, on to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~

"Arg!"

It has been a week since Naruto's last encounter with the kyuubi. His pain surges have been happening more frequently, and they hurt a lot more, too.

"I can't even get out of bed properly anymore!" he complains as he attempts sitting just after waking up from his slumber. "Maybe that guy was right. Maybe I can't handle that darned spirit anymore!"

Naruto shook his head furiously, finally able to get his feet on the floor. "There's now way I can die now!" He raised his fist in the air with much determination. "I will be the next Hokage!"

Enthusiam seemed to make the pain subside, so he decided to push the thought aside and go on with his day normally.

"Actually," the blonde thought aloud, "I'm gonna prove the kyuubi wrong. Yea, I'll do that!"

-

"Granny!"

Naruto seeked the aid of Lady Tsunade, the Hokage and his youthful grandmother.

"Naruto?" she asked surprised. The last time she heard of him was before the mission which led to his injuries. "How can you be healed so quickly? I mean I know that you wounds can mend rather quickly, however broken bones? Really?!"

The blonde boy gave the Hokage a disgusted look on his face. "Ur-- yea," he said, rolling his eyes. "But, Granny, the kyuubi spoke to me a week ago..."

"Naruto!" Lady tsunade exclaimed, banging her fists against her desk. "This is very urgent. Do tell!"

-

"Oh my goodness."

After Naruto told Lady Tsunade about his latest encounter with the fox spirit, she pondered deeply on what she was just told.

"Listen to me, Naruto," she said carefully. "I want you to know that what the kyuubi said is true. You don't have much time before..."

The lady trailed off, fearful of what the otcome of disregarding the situation would be. "However," she said with much hope, "there is one jutsu that may cure you, but it is very conplex. So complex that I am not sure that even I can perform it correctly. And if done wrong, we may worsen your condition."

A cold shock went through Naruto's spine, causing him to shudder. "Anything to stop this damned thing , ugh!" He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "C'mon, Granny! You gotta do it!" he demanded eagerly.

"This is serious, Naruto! But if you insist, the sooner we do this, the better. Let's start."